Domestic Bliss Part 1

Sunlight seeped through the gaps of the curtain, letting in dust fairies floating peacefully in the air. Two bodies were pressed warmly together, two hands entangled lightly on a toned stomach. Up and down, up and down, their naked chest rose and fell in symphony as if they're having the same dreams.

Tip taps pattered on the wooden floor, two doggies eager to start the day as they played around the bed. A bunny looked at her siblings lazily from where she sat on her little bed in the corner.

Slowly, a pair of deep, brown eyes blinked open. A smile naturally appeared on her lips as she took in the wonderful surroundings, Engfa looked at the mess of curly hair in front of her and breathed in deeply. Charlotte's scent entered her lungs and made a home there, she knew she could recognize this scent anywhere.

She placed a kiss on the bare shoulder and sat up.

"Shhh, mummy is still asleep." She placed a finger on her lips as Tofu barked when she noticed she was awake. Standing on their front paws, Gyo and Tofu were eager for attention.

"Teerak, mmm..." Charlotte's sweet sleepy voice called out softly as she stretched. Engfa turned around and met her eyes, the moment was peaceful and slow.

"Good morning, bee." Engfa leaned over to give her a morning kiss.

"Good morning, Fa." Char whispered when they parted. "Finally a day off together." She smiled happily.

The lovers had a gentle morning together, Engfa cooked them breakfast while Charlotte fed the kids. They talked softly to each other with no intention to rush, exchanging gentle touches and never straying too far from each other.

In the living room, Engfa opened her phone to do a live session while her girlfriend went to her home office to do some quick work.

"Hello, good morning everyone. How is everyone's Wednesday going? I finally have an off day today so I thought I could talk to you all this morning." Engfa smiled happily, face bare from makeup yet it still glowed from a well rested sleep. She talked to her fans happily, talking about her current work and such.

Tofu carried a toy in her mouth and walked to Engfa as Gyo was already tired and ready for his morning nap. Tail wagging and whining for attention, Engfa had no choice but to pick her up and kiss her fluffy cheeks.

"Tofu, are you bored?" She said softly while her comment section suddenly became a flurry of motions at the sight of Charlotte's dog in Engfa's arms.

Engfa squinted her eyes to read and smiled, "I'm at my own house guys, Tofu and Phalo are here with me today."

"Where is Charlotte?"

"Are you both living together??"

"Omg, my dreams are coming true!!"

"Englot is co-parenting, I can't believe this day has come 😭😭😭!!!"

"Where is Phalo and Gyo?"

With a mysterious smile, Engfa didn't reveal anything just yet. She played with Tofu for a few minutes, then panned her camera to show Phalo and Gyo napping together in the sun lit area in the living room. This was their first time in 9 months revealing their pets interacting together in the same space.

"Guys, I'm crying 😭😭"

"Phalo and Gyo are napping together??"

"That's so cutee 🥺"

"This is proof that Englot are living together, guys."

"They look so comfortable together. Phalo and Gyo are siblings to each other 💕"