Guilt

After Namjin locked Taehyung into the room, they went away without paying attention to the Alpha who begged for mercy.....

Taehyung was scared of dark and his parents still locked him and moreover this time particularly when he was faultless, this thought made him sad but again he knew that he commited an unforgivable sin, he too abused Jungkook without any fault..........

The room was bleak, cold and completely dark. As Taehyung took in the surrounding, the darkness engulfed him. The whole situation was piercing through his heart, he could not accept the ill treatment, he was reciving from his family, who never even raised their voice at him..... He knew his mistake but still he was trying his best....

The Alpha was so scared and hungry, he did not eat anything since the previous morning when he got a sandwitch for himself with the money he saved from his salary.....  As the time passed he felt more dizzy, he shivered lying in the cold floor..... He grew so tired from all the crying that till the morning he did not had the strength to even bang the door and shout for water or food, he tried to dring his tears and gulp his saliva to lessen his thirst but it did not work as his eyes were completely dry, swollen and red by now.... His throught felt dry, his mouth felt barren due to the lack of saliva.... Face pale, blue lips, hair scattered allover with that creepy appearance the thirsty and hungry Alpha slowly closed his eyes escaping from the pain which he could not endure anymore.... He fell unconscious in the cold floor after waiting till the morning for anyone from his own family to show some mercy and give him atleast a glass of water but to his bad luck nobody came, he laid alone in the still dark and cold room where even the sunlight could not reach due to the structure in which it was built moreover the room was suffocating with only one ventilator that too was situated, very high above the wall.....

(The Room)

(The Room)

..............

Jin woke up from his sleep and saw that it was already afternoon, for sometime he forgot the situation and was about to call Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon for lunch and when he almost took Taehyung's name, he stopped in the middle and the one after another teras started to make their way out of his eyes.... Jin did not waste anytime and quickly ran towards the room where he had locked Taehyung.....

The Omega was hesitating to open the door, he was nervous to the point that his hands were shaking. Ignoring all the thoughts came into his mind he slowly opened the door and saw his son lying on the floor all pale and unconscious.... Without wasting anytime he quickly went towards him and started rubbing his palms and feet to warm his freezing body, by seeing his condition Jin was sure that he had an pannic attack..... Though the Omega was a doctor but still he was a mother, when he saw that nothing was working and his son was becoming more pale and cold he felt helpless and screamed for his husband to come quickly.....

Namjoon came running towards the direction from where his Omega called him, he could guess the situation already but still controlled the urge to freak out and went their.....

As soon as Namjoon saw the helpless state of his mate sitting on the floor with their unconscious son's head on his lap, who was looking lifeless in his Appa's hold, he couldn't hold himself anymore and sat down at the place where he was sitting and cried his heart out not giving a fuck about his Alpha pride....

After hearing so much crying voices Yoongi and Jimin too reached their. They saw the whole situation and Yoongi being the most stable minded one among them decided to call their family physician....

............

Jungkook and Hoseok heard some crying and shouting noices coming from outside......

Curiosity grew in their mind so they went out to see what was happening....

As they went to the direction from where the sounds were coming, their eyes widened in shock.....

.............

The Phisician treated Taehyung and adviced the family to feed him properly as he is not getting much food and it seemed like that he was starving from many days, he had an panic attack due to the fear of dark and due to taking extreme stress and crying alot..... The Doctor advised them to be gentle towards the patient and treat him well. With that he left...........

Jin was crying messily, feeling guilty and scared to loose his only child.....

Namjoon was not crying but his situation was no different from Jin....

Yoongi was sitting beside Namjoon, well he knows his uncle very well and knew that he was broken from inside so he hold the older Alpha's palm and carsed it gently showing that he can understand his feelings and is their for him.....

Jin was now sniffeling softly in Jimin's embrace. No doubts that the smaller Omega gives the best hugs, he tightly pressed Jin into his soft embrace.....

Jungkook's face was emotionless. Hoseok was staring at the younger and trying to understand his emotions but he could not do that.....

Jungkook was trying to act unaffected but from inside he felt guilty, guilty for not enquiring the Alpha before directly blaming and accusing him....

Somewhere in his mind, Jungkook thought that maybe Taehyung was telling truth, maybe he really did not tried to hurt the baby.......

......................................................................

Hey guys, I hope you all are doing well.....

❤️💜❤️💜❤️..........

Please vote and comment..... Don't be silent readers....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you enjoyed the chapter...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for reading....

SARANGHAE 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️.........

......................................................................