Chapter 67

After watching the north beyond the wall through Jon, Bahamut's consciousness returned to his body. It was already the next day, and having informed the servants not to disturb him until called, no one had interrupted him during his astral journey. Bahamut descended the Tower and decided to find Aegon. He walked towards the Throne Room, sensing Aegon's presence there.

Upon arriving at the Throne Room, his attention was immediately drawn to the Iron Throne, a symbolic centerpiece in the series. Recognizing Bahamut, the generals bowed in respect, aware of his identity after being informed that he had taken on a human form—a fact that became increasingly unfathomable with each passing day.

As Bahamut entered, Aegon descended from the throne in a show of respect, knowing it was Bahamut's first time in the Throne Room. After playfully rubbing Aegon's head, Bahamut approached the Iron Throne and took a seat. In response, everyone in the room knelt, and Aegon followed suit, enjoying Bahamut's whimsical antics as he overstepped the usual formalities.

Then, with a stern expression, Bahamut spoke, "Aegon, I've always wondered why this throne is considered so special, enticing humans to greedily desire this ugly chair that isn't even remotely comfortable. Do they believe they are almighty and powerful when they possess this cursed thing, forged from the blood of enemies and fire? Illusions can make mortals look like fools."

Bahamut rose from the seat, declaring, "Boring, get up." Aegon promptly stood, responding with a touch of wit, "As you wish, Your Grace," accompanied by a small smile. Bahamut, smiling in return, said, "Cut the crap, Aegon."

Then, addressing the other generals, Bahamut declared, "I need to speak with him alone," prompting the others to leave the Throne Room after bowing to both Aegon and Bahamut.

Bahamut turned his attention towards Aegon and inquired, "What are your plans next, Aegon? Right now, you have the crown, the men, and the only thing lacking is your queen?"

Aegon, wearing a smile, replied, "I'm not sure, but I've found someone interesting."

Curious, Bahamut asked with a surprised expression, "Who?"

Aegon, with a slightly embarrassed expression, confessed, "Margaery Tyrell."

As Bahamut heard the name, he asked, "Excuse me, can you tell me her name again?"

Aegon repeated, louder, "Margaery Tyrell."

Bahamut then grabbed Aegon's arms and asked bluntly, "Don't tell me you've been involved with her."

Aegon's face turned red as he hastily responded, "No, I won't do that."

Bahamut, removing his grasp, sighed, "Shit, you're still a kid to fall for her. I won't allow this; there's no way you're going to marry that clever manipulator."

Confused, Aegon asked, "Why, Pop?"

Bahamut explained seriously, "I know why you feel she's good. From the outside, she appears compassionate and kind. But inside, she's clever and a gifted manipulator, willing to use her sexuality to her advantage. She's charitable towards the poor and uses her class as a means of assistance because she's aware that her wealthy upbringing puts her in a class above others. Don't let her desires win. Don't let her become the queen."

Aegon struggled to find words, taken aback by Bahamut's sudden denial. Despite having a crush on Margaery and conducting thorough research on her, still he chose to believe Bahamut.

Seeing Aegon's lack of protest, Bahamut asked, "Anyone else?"

Aegon, with a somewhat sad expression, replied, "Nope."

Bahamut suggested, "Then how about Stark? I'm sure she would make a good wife for you."

Aegon questioned, "Why are you giving so much attention to Stark, Pop?"

Bahamut explained, "Because I don't hate them. That girl, Sansa, even though she's a slow learner, still has the potential to become a queen. A real queen."

Aegon nodded in agreement. While he found Sansa attractive, he considered her naive and didn't deem her worthy of attention. If Bahamut saw her potential, perhaps he had overlooked something.

Bahamut concluded, "Okay then, after dealing with the remaining Lannisters and the Citadel, we can start the search for a bride for you.".

Then, Bahamut remembered Jon Snow and casually remarked, "Anyway, you're going to have a wildling sister-in-law soon."

Aegon looked confused and asked, "Whose?"

Bahamut responded, "Your half-brother."

Aegon, taken aback, questioned, "Huh, isn't he a Night's Watchman?"

As Bahamut walked away, he chuckled and said, "He has the blood of the dragon. Dragons don't follow rules. And he is destined to cause trouble."

[

For more chapters access my patreon

link: patreon.com/AmouxCreationX

]