The Guiding Star (not completed)

For every moment in our lives, we are able to have challenges that we have never been expected. But the kind of challenges that we are able to face sometimes it is able to come from the past and is able to affect us in the present and in the future. Even though we are unknown of the future, but we know that we need to learn the lessons of the past that we will not make the same mistake again in the present. The past might haunt us forever, but in the end, we need to forget about the past and move forward.

            It all started when a royal family was controlling a land that was called Morphia. The land was calm and peaceful; the royal family was able to control the land. The king and Queen has five kids which have four daughters and a son, who was the youngest.

            Until the king's brother came and taking all the land. All the villages of the land was taken for the king's brother. The king's brother is name Cedric who was jealous of his younger brother taking the throne. Finally, Cedric reaches the castle where his younger brother.

            He enters the throne room where his brother was sitting. Cedric took out his sword and put his sword in the king's heart. All over the castle, the word spread quickly about the king's death. The queen told one of the younger guards to bring her son to the human realm. The young soldier name was Jonathan and has black hair and brown eyes.

            Then, Cedric came into the room where the queen and the four daughters. The four daughters went into a corner and the Queen stepped forward. She took out her sword and swings it at Cedric. With luck on his side, Cedric was able to dodge the Queen's attack. Cedric takes out his sword and cuts out the Queen's head. The four princesses cried and one of them said ''Please don't kill us. '' Cedric kills the four princesses one by one.

            Meanwhile, Jonathan ran through the forest where you are able to hear the birds chirping. The forest was a peaceful place to be with yourself and to share with some one that you are close to. The soldier runs to a tree where it had a symbol of a red circle.

            When Jonathan lifted his right arm, he opened his right hand and a red beam came out of his right palm and hit the red symbol on the tree. The symbol starts to glow and the circle widens by opening the trunk. The trunk of the tree grew bigger and bigger.

            The young soldier went in the trunk of the tree and went in the dark hole. The trunk closed after the young soldier went in. Jonathan went to the wall of the trunk and pulled down a lever to activate the staircase. His eyes start to glow in a gold colour where it helps to see in the dark.

            The staircase came out from the trunk of the tree in a spiral motion. The stairs reached all the way down the stairs where it reached the bottom of the trunk where it reached the portal of the human world. Jonathan walks down the stairs carrying the baby boy in his arms.

            All of a sudden, the trunk of the tree was forced open and Cedric's soldiers came into the trunk of the tree. The young soldier turns around and saw the soldiers and starts running down the stairs. Cedric's soldiers runs after the young soldier. Jonathan runs swiftly down the stairs and reached the bottom of the trunk.

            Cedric's soldiers were ten minutes away from the young soldier and the Queen's son. Jonathan opens the portal the lever near the wall on the left. The outer rim of the portal is made out of wood. There are symbols of ancient symbols that the young soldier did not understand. There is the colour gold that a magical creature could tell the symbols.

            When the soldier pulls down the lever on the wall, the entrance of the human world was activated. A world with modern technology was opened and the colour of the portal was a mixture between gold and baby blue. The portal has a glow that will someone could stare at for a long time. The young soldier went through the soldier.