Chapter 5 - Good Vocabulary, Andy.

He sets me down, and I have to catch my breath. Not only because of his clear tongue skills, but also because I have no idea what I'm doing. Those fans coming in there really made me realize how weird it is that he's a celebrity... It really doesn't make any sense and already with two kisses it's completely stressful. Not to mention I have no fucking idea what it is. I sit down on a bench beside the sidewalk.

"Andy..." I look down as he sits down next to me, putting an arm behind me.

"What is it, Zoe?"

"It's just weird that you want to kiss me. It's weird that you want to kiss me, and that other people are so upset when they think you want to kiss me. It's stressful and we're not even doing anything like dating." He smiles, sitting closer and tightening his arm around me.

"Look... I understand if it's too much for you, but... I do really like you. You're so cute and interesting. But fame is hard and if you don't want to pursue this then I guess I understand."' Wow. He has such great... vocabulary. You know, I didn't think that would be impressive but wow that sentence was well put.

"I..." I start, but don't know what to say. My decision just isn't clear. What am I supposed to say to that?
I watch as he takes a deep breath, running his slender hand through his lose locks of hair in a delicious way, making it hard for me to say that I don't want to date him. In this moment he looks so surreal, not anything like I have seen him before. On stage he is wild, almost crazed. Meeting fans he is undeniably charming, with a generous and genuine smile. When he talks to BvB, He's just sort of casual and fun-natured. But in this moment, as he stares at the cars racing by, the flashing lights, and listens to the horns honking, the street venders yelling, he is so... Still. Vulnerable. Showing a side of him that I, only knowing him about four days, didn't even know existed makes me feel like... Like it doesn't matter that there are crazy fans, frightening paparazzi and stress fullness because I feel like maybe this could be the best time of my life and I don't want to tell my kids that mommy turned down a literal rockstar. How could I respect myself after that? This could be so much fucking fun, and with that adrenaline rush of a thought, I hear myself blurt out a loud and rushed "yes!"
I look over, wondering how he'll react. Scared that it isn't really as big of a deal for him that it is for me. Fuck. It isn't as big of a deal for him. He probably does this all the time. Hell, there's probably a support group of hundreds for women who have slept/gone out with him. Did he even really ask me out formally? What am I even saying yes to? I panic uncontrollably, my eyes widening by the second until I swear they are the size of plums. But after what feels like ages, although is only about five seconds, he swings his head over to look at me and breaks out in a huge grin, swinging his other arm around so he's holding me. I gasp as he kisses me, not surprised at all by how far he sweeps me off my feet. His lips move in rhythm with mine, as his hand caresses my cheek. We continue kissing, heated, until some random girl with what sounds like a Hispanic accent yells out
"Hey, you two little shits! Go get a fucking room there are fucking children around this mutherfawkin street." She slurs, and Andy and I can't help but laugh at the irony.
"Should we listen to her directions?" He asks, licking his lips seductively. I almost say yes, leaning in to kiss him one last time, when I realize how crazy that is. I can't sleep with him, we haven't even been on a date. It's so easy to lose myself in his bright blue eyes, though. They just gleam as he looks at me.
I playfully hit his arm, trying to snap out of it, "Not yet, Andy. Gotta play the game before you get the prize." Ew what the hell did I just say. I play with my bangs a little bit, embarrassed at my weird metaphor for banging and hoping he understands. He stands up, helping me up with him and puts his arm around me and we walk down the street. He looks down at me, his tallness a forever present contrast with my pixie-like stature. Oh damn it. I impulsively latch onto Andy as I feel a few heavy raindrops fall onto my face. He looks surprised for a fraction of a second, then quickly realizes the problem. There we stand, me attached to him like a koala bear, on the side walk as the rain intensifies.
"I've got it," he says, and right as I'm about to ask what, he swoops me off my feet, in the literal sense, and carries me bridal style. I feel a rush of pure excitement down my spine, and wonder if I could feel like this forever if I stayed with him. If I could possibly feel nine feet tall in the pouring rain, my lips still tingling from the feeling of his for eternity. When he smiles at me, running to catch a cab, I am sure that I can.

.......SO sorry this chapter is so short. I just thought that was a good way to end it and I'm working on another one right now. I really feel like that last sentence was a fucking John Green quote or something but no, it's all me. Okay but no I'm not coincided I'm just quite proud of myself for that tiny little sentence okay god stop omg. Okay bye........