Chapter 2: Meeting Jacob

"We have the training area, dining area, the quarters, simulation, and medical. Where would you like to go first Justine?" he says, with so much raw sarcasm in his voice, you could clearly tell he was annoyed. But that wasn't my fucking fault. I stopped walking.

"Can you stop being a rude asshole and just walk me around? I didn't ask to be here, at least give me some respect."

He looked at me with the stoniest eyes I have ever seen in my life, just now noticing that they were a vivid royal blue. "What in the fuck, exactly, did you do to earn my respect? I don't just give it away for free, Justine."

I raised my voice. "I'm a human being with a heart and feelings. Since I'm respecting your mean ass and you're a stranger, maybe you should do the fucking same." I began walking away from him. I didn't take two steps before being pulled back by my arm and shoved up against the wall. That shit hurt.

Bad.

"Stop calling me a fucking stranger and don't raise your tone with me, I will have you walking with a fucking limp," he exclaimed with his jaw clenched. "Act correct." He looked me in my eyes, his being so interesting I couldn't look away. His eyes fell from mine and scanned over my body and he bit down on his lip gently, pushing himself off the wall and away from me. "Now answer my damn question, where would you like to go first, Justine?"

I gulped. He was so.. controlling. It was unbearably sexy and agitating at the same time. My breathing quickened as I stared him down. "C-Can we go to the dining area? I'm hungry," I stuttered almost silently.

He smirked.

"Why you acting all shy and shit now? You was just ready to cut a nigga." I stayed silent. He walked over to me, my back pressed so far against the wall I felt I might fall through it. He came close enough to kiss me and raised his hand up, causing me to flinch. "Chill, Justine, I'm not gonna hit you again," he said taking his hand and moving a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear. I looked him in his eyes and he looked back into mine. We stayed in that position for a while until a third voice rang into my ears.

"Ray, if you're gonna kiss her just do it already, all the dramatics aren't necessary," he rolled his golden eyes and pushed Rayan away from me. "Hello beautiful, I'm Jacob," he smirked at me. I looked over at Ray who was fuming. Jacob grabbed my chin and pulled my focus back to him. "Don't worry about him, I'll take you to the dining area."

"Jacob did you not see me trying to.."
he got interrupted. "Frankly, Rayan, I don't give a flying fuck or a rat's ass about what you were trying to do. Apparently you didn't try hard enough, goodbye now." Jacob grabbed my arm roughly pulling me from the wall and began walking me down the hallway.

"Excuse me um, Agent Jacob, can you please tell me what's going on?" He looked at me and smiled as we turned the corner. "It's Agent Perez. You'll find out soon enough but what do you want for breakfast, love?" The dining room was completely empty except for the cooks. Please let someone come so I don't have to eat alone with him..

"Hello? Justine, wake up."

"Oh, I'm sorry.. Do they have any pancakes?" He just stared at me for a couple seconds. "Why would we not have pancakes? It's breakfast," he said sitting down at a table and looking up at me with his eyebrow raised.

"Sit."

I rolled my eyes and sat down across from him. "Could you not say 'sit' like I'm a dog or something?" He looked at me and smirked, licking his plump lips slowly. I instantly closed my legs. God, I hope his beautiful self doesn't do that often.. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I tried so hard to be a little bitch to these random people. It was getting tiring. He leaned over and whispered seductively into my ear, "You might not be a dog but I can imagine you on all fours with your hair as a leash and me as your owner." I tensed up.

Did he really just say that to me? I sat there in shock as a cook came over with two plates of pancakes and bacon with glasses of orange juice. Jacob began to eat and looked up at me, not even touching my food. "What's wrong with you, love?" I couldn't take this from him. Pushing my food over to him, I stood up from my seat and began to walk away. Just like Rayan, I barely took two steps before he pulled me back by my arm and into his lap.

"Where are you going? We aren't done eating yet, Justine." Maybe I don't want to fucking eat with you.. Dumbass. But I didn't say that. I just pulled myself up out of his lap and sat back into my seat, grabbing my plate in annoyance. He sat there awkwardly watching me eat, the entire time, until I finished my plate.

"It wasn't that bad now was it, love?" he joked. Not funny. He leaned into my ear and whispered again, "Maybe one day you'll let me eat you like that."

He has to stop this shit.

"Where are we going next, Jacob? I'm tired of hearing your obscene comments in my ear, it's extraordinarily agitating to me. I just want to get this over with." I looked him dead in the eyes with my straightest face to let him know I was just that serious. People were slowly starting to migrate into the dining area.

Jacob chuckled, "Come on baby girl, I'll take you to medical, and after training I'll take you to simulation. Sound good?" I nodded and stood up from my seat with my empty plate. Jacob stood up grabbed it from me setting it back down on the table. "Just leave it, they'll clean it up," he said while gripping my wrist gently and leading me back into the hallway. When we reached medical I was completely amazed. This place had even better than the best state-of-the-art equipment I had ever seen. He walked me into a room and shut the door, as well as closed the blinds that opened up to show the empty hallway.

"Are we the only ones down here?" I questioned him while he reached into a cabinet grabbing an ice pack. He then turned to me and picked me up by my waist, wrapping my legs around his. "W-What are you doing?" He ignored me and sat me on a counter, still in between my legs and held the ice pack to my cheek. "I know Ray hit you earlier. I just wanted to make you feel better," he spoke in a low tone. I looked him in his eyes and he stared at me back. "Can you please tell me what's going on? I'm so confused.." He sighed and bent down, pushing one of my legs away from the other and grabbing something from the cabinet between them. He had some nerve to be in between my legs like this. When he stood up he held tossed me a pistol and my eyes widened.

"You'll be needing this," he said. "Now I'm gonna turn around and you're going to conceal the weapon. I'm not supposed to be giving you this. You have ten seconds. Begin." He turned around and I sat there staring at him until he raised his voice at me. "Five seconds, Justine." I jumped at the sound of his voice with bass running through it. I was scared as fuck. Why was I hiding a gun?

"Time's up," he turned around and gripped my thigh, tightly. I bit down on my lip and closed my eyes. Please let go Jacob, that's a soft spot. He looked at me and smirked. "Soft spot, huh?" He loosened his grip some and began running his hands up and down my thighs. Oh, God. I tensed up a little and he stopped touching me. "Trust I'll be using that against you one day."

You already did, asshole.

He grabbed the pistol and put it back in the cabinet. "You clearly aren't ready for this yet." He spoke to me in the most sexual voice I'd ever heard. I wondered if the pistol was the only thing he was referring to. I closed my legs again, fearing that me may see myself starting to become incredibly moist down there..

***

Jacob, Jacob, Jacob. Why you do that do her? And don't forget about Ray, he's not just an extra. *smirk* Lmfao this chapter was much longer than the last so I hope you enjoyed it or whateva. New chapter coming soon.