Tough love- Chapter sixteen; Your in trouble boy.

[Tough love- Chapter sixteen; Your in trouble boy.]

~*~

Having your crush publicly turn you down is probably more embarrassing than anything. But then all you feel is hate, rage, and jealousy.

When Zach brought me into the other room, I broke down completely. My eyes were streaming and Zach just watched me. I cried for maybe two minutes..... Before Zach grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, embracing me in a hug. I gasped and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.

Yea, me and him had hugged before but this was in a comforting way. This was different. Our chests were pressed tightly together, Considering how tight we both were hugging each other. He was squeezing me enough to hurt a little bit and I'm surprised his head didn't fall off from me squeezing his neck.

I didn't really keep track of how long we hugged. It was probably way more than I needed, but neither one of us would pull away.

"Hey Alex are you-" Me and Zach both finally broke the sweet hug and turned to the door where Emma was just walking in. Once she saw us, her shocked expression changed. He smirked and crossed her arms. "Well this is not what I was expecting to see."

I went to wipe away my tears but realised that they had dried. Damn.... was I hugging him that long? "Sorry. Zach was just comforting me." I said. She half smirked half smiled. "Well, I also need to speak with you Alex." I stood up to leave and looked back at Zach, to find him already staring at me. "Thanks." I mumbled nodding.

He gave me a smile before nodding back, then looking at Emma. I walked over to her and she grabbed my hand, starting to drag me out the door. "Sorry Zach, I just need your girlfriend for a few minutes, then you can have her."

My face reddened. "Im not his girl-" she shut the door and started running. "Em!" I shouted over the music. She looked at me and laughed, before pulling me into the bathroom and shutting it. "And you said there was nothing going on between you two!" She cheered, smiling. I shook my head and closed the lid on the toilet before sitting on it and pulling my knees to m chest.

"I wasn't lying. He just happened to be there when I needed someone. Oh yea, no thanks to you or the guys." She chuckled before sitting down right in front of me and crossing her legs. "All you had to do was call. You do realise that's what cellular phones are for, right?"

I rolled my eyes and my best friend. "You do realise that I just want to go home, right?"

She sighed and stood. I did the same and we walked out the door.

A guy was right there and when he saw me and Emma both in the bathroom alone, he smirked. "Can I watch?" Emma rolled her eyes and pushed him away by the chest. "Fuck off." She mumbled. He chuckled and stared at her butt as she walked out. I sighed before walking out as far as I could from him.

Right as I passed him, a hand slapped over my butt. I spun around. "Hey!" I yelled. He just laughed and raised an eyebrow at me, smirking. "Yes sexy?"

I'm sick of people who can do whatever the fuck they want. I pulled back my fists and tree it right to his nose. His head snapped back like Hunter's did and it hi the door frame. He grabbed his bleeding nose and looked at me. "What the hell?!" He screamed.

"Don't touch my ass again." I said sternly and turned around. There was a small crowd of people watching. I just rolled my eyes and looked for Emma. Which was easy since she was watching and smirking a me. I walked over to her and grabbed her arm, now I was the one dragging her out.

"That was awesome Alex! You just punched that guy like POW!" I couldn't help but let a small smile appear on my face. I drug her out to the car and she got in the drivers seat. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Austin, telling him that I was riding home with Emma.