Please listen to what i have to say....

... U guys every heard of plagiarism? Yea its stealing work from others and taking credit and saying its theres.I found a person that's stealing work from other authors story's and I will tell u plagiarism is freaking illegal ok?

U could probably go to jail and stuff I hate when people do this and for one thing I found out a person on the internet made a book that is a collection of storys and i found out he/she stole a piece of work and when i commented that he/she stole it He/she deleted i was really happy.... Till I found out there where 3 other story's she stole I remember reading before in another network... On another account...

And I'm willing to bet my life the rest of the story's there are stolen...
If god would give me an offer if I kill myself people will stop stealing forever I will literally shot myself in the head and say "good bye cruel world nice knowing u :D" //shoot

And what makes me more sad is that I see favorites/votes and comments saying that was a nice story can u do another one? And stuff which the REAL author should be getting not the person who stole it...

.... I hate it :( ugh why must life be so hard?

Also please if u where to upload something that isn't your please ask for permission of the original own 'and give credit'
And if u ever see anyone please I'm begging u please do anything u can to either tell the original author that he/she stole or report saying the person stole it from someone

For the people who have seen people steal and have reported or told the original author someone stole... I thank you :) and I hope to the people who actually read this and stopped doing it or deleted the stolen work they stole have changed :)