Home?

"I don't want to go." I whined at Niall. It has been three days since we were here and Niall said that he had an important meeting. That meant our vacation was cancelled, and we had to go back.

"Emily, come on, or else I'll leave you here." Niall said sternly while rolling his suitcase out the door. I pouted and got my suitcase, I grabbed Niall's arm and held on.

"Don't worry, Em, I'll keep you safe." Niall whispered to me, I lightly tugged his hair while we waited for the elevator.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?" Niall wrapped his arms around me.

"I think I will have to take up your offer." I whispered, Niall smiled, put down his suitcases and hugged me tightly. I smiled into his chest.

"Emily?"

"Yeah?" 

"Can we announce that we're together?" I looked up at him.

"Of course!" I jumped on him, he laughed and carried me bridal style to the elevator while the bell boy went to get our suitcases. I jumped down from his welcoming arms and held his hand, I went up to give him a quick peck on the cheek. We arrived in the lobby, I hid my face into Niall's chest while he made his way through the large group of annoying paparazzi. I was guided to the car waiting for us outside the venue by a large man named, Paul. Once we got settled, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" 

"Is this Emily Smith?"

"Um, yes." I bit my lip.

"Your father, Charles Smith, is dead." I shook my head.

"No, I just called him last night." I frowned.

"Last night, a meth attic broke into your home, it was reported that the attic attacked your father, he struck his across his right temple. Sending him into an instant death."

"No, no, no!" I sobbed, covering my mouth, unsuccessfully trying to hide my sobs.

"I'm very sorry. In his will, he entitled you to all of his assets, his home, and ,most important, all of the businesses he formed."

"Emily, whats wrong?" Niall frowned, I shook my head, turning my attention back to the caller. 

"Okay," I took a shaky breath in, "how will I contact you back?" 

"Your dad has my contact information in his safe, the number to access it is," There was a faint sound of papers ruffling, "Okay, the number is, 3-6-4-5-9, I wish you the best Emily." He abruptly hung up, leaving me speechless.

"Emily?" Niall's voice took me back to reality.

"My... dad's dead." I said as a tear slipped out of my eye. My hand went back to my mouth, I sobbed while Niall held me in his arms.

"Sh... It's okay." Niall tried to sooth me.

My dad. Even though he did awful things to me, I still thought that part of him was still good. I really just wanted to believe that everything would be alright. That I wouldn't have to worry any more. I wouldn't be afraid...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I felt my body being lifted and hearing Niall's tired voice.

"I got her, just pack our bags on the plane." My body was transferred to another pair of arms.

I fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________