Let's Talk About Sex

Dear wonderful and valuable members of the CBC,

No, we're not buttering you up for anything in particular. As is customary when your Almighties descend from the sky to have a chat, we first wanted to start by reminding you that you're awesome, and expressing how totally psyched we are by how things have been going so far. The CBC is doing great, so much so that we have had a recent influx of new followers and potential Official Members.

With an expanding membership, we have considered also expanding our reading categories somewhat. We will always focus on Chicklit, but on occasion we'd like to challenge our membership to apply their sharp skills to different formats (Chicklit-themed flash fiction or prose-poetry, for example), and different writing styles.

Recent developments have led us to consider including mature-rated works in the reading schedule. We wanted to invite your opinion and "vote" on this question by giving you the option to PM us your thoughts on the matter. We welcome open and frank discussion on the subject, and assure you that our inbox is a confidential and safe space for our membership's views and opinions.

Do you know any authors who blend Chicklit themes and erotica well? Feel free to discuss below, or PM us your thoughts.