A letter to my sister

I'm your guardian, your protector, your biggest fan. Your best friend, your sister, your bread to your jam. I love you and I know I don't say it often but I show it in actions, I'm always here for you, I'm always yours. I've always wanted you to look up to me, and see me as someone you'd like to be, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, forgive me, I'm sorry.

No matter how bad a fight we have I'll always try make you laugh, your happiness means more to me than anything that I have. Your smart and beautiful, independent and young, you started the way I should have, you've slowly developed my bun.

I'll always be thankful that you've gotten on great and I'll keep praying that your wishes come true, that you'll remain safe. Your the rock in my life, the person that's 'always there', I'll always be near and I'll always care. Just call my name if you need me and you'll know that I'll be there, you've always done the same for me so to me it's only fair. I used to kiss your forehead and be afraid that you would wake, your breathing comforts me, don't ever grow up on me for gods sake.

So this was just a homage that I've paid to you, I'm sorry for all our fights. Night I love you, see you in the morning nice and bright.