Chapter Two

Two Months Later

So, I've been in my new house for about a week now. It's strange moving when I've been in the same house for seventeen years. I miss the big oak tree in the backyard where I climbed high up to find a comfortable spot to read. The sidewalks where I would skateboard everyday. The park where I played basketball every Saturday. It's all kind of depressing. But my big problem is being around a bunch of bimbos and jocks like my brother. He's kind of pouty about moving too.

"Dinner!" My mother screamed. I stumbled downstairs and stayed silent as I grabbed an apple. My mother sighed when she saw how upset I still was. I've been like this since I found out I was moving.

"Alice, please talk to me. I had no choice but to move. I want you to be successful and that means interacting with people. I need you to accept my choice." She sighed.

"How can I forgive you mom? I get we had to move but now you're forcing me into situations that I don't need to be in. I don't like people in general and you are aware of that. My grades are amazing and you punish me? It's not fair. So no, I'm not going to forgive you." I huffed and saw hurt all over her face I regretted what I said after but it's how I feel. Maybe some things are better off left unsaid.

"Hey mom." Danny smiled at his mother and started eating Chicken Parmesan. Sadly, he was more forgiving than I was. He was still pissed but I think he's getting over it. I, however, was affected by this in a different way.

"Bye." I muttered and walked back to my room. My new room had red walls, a twin sized bed, a closet, my own bathroom, a full length mirror, and pictures of my favorite sports teams everywhere. I decided that for the first time since we moved I needed to get out. I put on a pair of baggy shorts that went a little above my knee and a black hoodie. I put my long brown hair into a messy bun as usual and threw a baseball cap on. I grabbed my skateboard and walked downstairs. I avoided the dining room and opened the front door.

"I'm going out for a bit!" I yelled and slammed the door. It was about four o'clock and I put my skateboard on the ground. I started skating around the neighborhood and doing tricks once and awhile.

After a half hour I swerved back around to my house. The neighbors next door came out. I had a few words for them. I didn't know who they were but every Friday night their music would blare and lights flashed which kept me awake all night. I walked up to three boys that seemed to be seniors too. Wow, pretty attractive. But not my type.

One had black hair that was styled with gel and he had a leather jacket on. One had brown hair with a smirk plastered on his face and he seemed pretty built. He had a leather jacket on as well and to complete his "bad boy" look, he also had on ripped black jeans. The last boy had dirty blonde hair and a cigarette in his mouth which made me cringe and he had a leather jacket on too. What is it with guys and leather jackets?

"Can we help you sweetheart?" The guy with black hair asked. I put my hands on my hips.

"First of all don't call me that. Second of all you can. Keep the music down and throw a party somewhere else. Next time I'm coming over with a baseball bat and I'll end the party my way." I growled and the blonde took the cigarette out of his mouth.

"I like you. You've got some fire in you. What's your name?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger.

"I apologize. We'll keep the music down." The brunette laughed at his blonde friend. So the black haired guy was the leader, the blonde was the smoker, and the brunette was the cool responsible one. Interesting.

"Good." I commented and started walking away. The black haired boy ran and walked next to me.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter." I replied and threw my skateboard on the ground and skateboarded to my house which was just next door. I got there and saw the boys watching me in awe. I chuckled and walked inside.

"Alice! Where were you?" My mother screamed.

"I told you I was going out." I mumbled and walked up the stairs.

"It's nearly six and no you didn't!" She yelled. Why was she so pissed? She doesn't usually flip like this. She followed me up the stairs. Stalker alert...

"I yelled it and left. I was only out for forty five minutes." I groaned.

"I thought you were kidnapped or ran away!" She cried and hugged me. Awkward...

"Well I'm fine, now I'm going to go to bed and hope that tomorrow doesn't kill me." I got out of her grasp and went to my room. Yep, I start school tomorrow. Yay.

I got into my room and sat on my bed. I locked the door and walked to my bathroom. When I got in there I turned on the water and stripped. I got in and washed myself and my hair.

I got out ten minutes later and dried off. I walked out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around me when I heard a whistle. I turned towards my window and saw black haired boy. I gave him a disgusted look and closed my curtains. I grabbed a long shirt and opened the curtains once it was on.

"Mind not trying to sneak a peek anymore?" I screamed out of my window. The guy came back to the window and chuckled,

"Why not? You should leave your hair down too. And wear that towel when you're walking around the neighborhood. Give me a show." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"You're a pervert you know that? Just don't look into my window, I don't have an air conditioner so I need the window open." I growled and walked to my bed not wanting to talk to him anymore. I am really hoping those three boys don't go to my school.

A/N: Feel free to make a banner and direct message it to me. I'll post it on a chapter and give credit! :)

Vote and comment Please!

<3