The Accident

Sean's POV

It is already 11:30 and I'am waiting here in the place where I just told her last week ..

I saw her in the other road near the school and she wave her right hand to me..

She was about to cross the road when she noticed that her hanbag was fall in her hands .. She immediately get the bag and..

"BOOOOOOOGSHHHHHH!!!"

She was hit by a Car and it made my eyes wide and that time shockness is in me .. Before I realized what happened to her..

@HOSPITAL

"Mr. Here's her things .. " the nurse gave me her things..her handbag and notebook?!..

"How is she ?!" I ask worriedly
I hate this feeling.. This feeling that I felt when I was 5 years old with her:(

"I dont know yet sir.. Please just wait for the doctor to tell you" nurse

"Ok .. Thanks" i replied

I sat again and some stuff caught my attention from her things ..

A small notebook that is full of design and I find it cute ..

When I opened the notebook.. It was entitled .. "Diary about Mr, Nobody" Curiousity is in me before I went to another pages and read her Diary..

"Lablab<3 Isabelle Trinidad"
My tears started to fall into my eyes without stopping it I continue reading it.. It tells about the guy that she just met somewhere and her feelings to her so called Mr. Nobody. .

Untill I reach the last part of her diary which made me cry louder..

"Dear Mr. Nobody ,

Today is Sunday! And I'am excited to see you .. I will dress pretty just for you:) hope you will like it and .. Hmm..

I like to say.. I LOVE YOU JOHN SEAN SANTOS <3

#thisisit! "

I hugged her notebook with emptiness in me .. All this time .. The girl that I'am waiting for is stalking me for almost 4 months . but I just ignored her ..

I LOVE YOU TOO!!..
.
.
.
Ysa .. :(