Chapter 1

Song for Chapter: 

Put It Down by Brandy ft. Chris Brown

THIS IS AN INTERRACIAL STORY AND HAS SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************************************************

Curves to Love

CHAPTER 1:

Swaying her hips to the music, Kristen walked to the bar in her red pumps. Kristen short frame moved through the sweaty bodies. She stood at five foot two a little taller now that she's in heels. On her way to the bar, she stomped on a guy's foot for grabbing her ass. Kristen is dressed in a backless dark red dress that reaches mid-thigh matching the shoes on her feet.

Running her hand through her long messy grey hair, she jumped into the black bar seat. The bartender who saw her waved since he knows her. She comes to the same club once a month. After he gave her, her usual he went back to work while chatting the whole time.

From the corner of the big club, Caleb the owner of the club watched Kristen with a cold glare. Standing up from the big sofa, he stalked to the area of the bar where Kristen is placed. Everyone parted for the six foot six and over two hundred pound man fearing punishment if caught standing in his way. Caleb came to a halt beside Kristen just as she was about to take a sip. Caleb grabbed the drink out of her hand and place it on the counter away from her reach.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Kristen snapped turning to the man but stopped when his dark eyes glared down at her. "Zip it." He growled and she looked at him like he was crazy. "Excuse me! Who do you th-" Caleb cut her off. "I said zip it, little girl." He said and called to the bartender Edwin. "Yes, sir." Edwin said a frightened voice and Kristen glared at Caleb.

The man intimidates her, but she refused to let it show. Caleb stood in a pair of black slacks with a button up long sleeve white shirt and black dress shoes. "Why did you give her a drink without checking her I.D.? How do you even get into my club because my men know when an I.D. is fake?" The second question was directed to Kristen and she glared at him when she realized what he was thinking."

"One, I'm a grown ass woman and two, I don't like rude people." Kristen snapped then reached into her dress. Her fingers brushed a wad of money before she felt her I.D. card. She pulled it out and tossed it onto the counter in front of Caleb. Caleb picked up the I.D. and checked for any errors.

"Also, just because someone is short doesn't mean they're a little kid. Plus, I'm far from being a little girl." Kristen smirking. She shook her ass then raised up in her seat and grabbed her drink. She sat back down and took a sip of her drink. Edwin shook his head with a frown on his face as Caleb walked away.

"What?" Kristen said flicking the messy hair over her shoulders. "Nothing." He said and Kristen rolled her eyes. Half an hour later, Kristen got bored of dancing and decided to roam around the club.

Since she had only one drink, she knew where she was going and what she was doing. She ended up going up a pair of tall steps and getting lost. She saw a big door at the end of a hall and heard music coming from it, so she walked to it.

She pressed her hands to it and pushed finding it unlocked. She pushed the heavy door open and stared into a room. She walked into the room and looked around the room. On one side of the room is a big glass wall that overlooks the club.

Across from the glass wall is a bed with a nightstand next to it and TV on the wall next to the bed facing the bed. She walked to the California King bed and sat down on it finding it extremely comfy.