vampire spell

Ingredient: Mirror
Blue or Red Blessed Pen
Metal_SHARP ect.
Blood of You
1 White Candle
12 Black Candles
Pitch Dark Night
Full or New Moon
You and Mind
Finger
Dirt (5INCHES)
Cursing Oil

Spell: Okay, First, Cut your self with the sharp metal ect. (SHARP)
Then, thats how you get the blood. Sprinkle the blood as a circle atround you while your outside. Light all the candles on top of the blood circle. Look at the moon and let the moon light shine in your eyes. Close your eyes. Imagine your a vampire. Imagine your fangs how you wan to look, for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the dirt and cursing oil on your head then open your eyes.

If your a boy, say this at the moonlight:

No one holds command over me. Ishall go to hell and see. What a claim of power is see, mote this me. I feel the energie, to be psychic a way or another. I'm draging someone to hell, oh I know. I'm going to see who won't die happily! I'm immortal don't you see? Oh spirits I believe. They go to hell with me. I know what I see, I chose the powers of () you see, only because it's me. I expect for what I need, I freed blood I what I deed. Bid hell now, Oh I see!!! So Mote It Be!

(Say That One For A Boy 12 times)

GIRL VAMPIRE SPELL:
No one holds command over me. No man. No god. No prince. What Is a claim of age for ones who are immortal? What is a claim of power for ones who defy death. We shall see who I drag screaming to hell with me me! Mote This One To Be!

TIPS:

Can't control yourself because you've rejected your soul!

A GRIL= LILLITH
A BOY= KERN