Part One

"So, just please all remember to not bring anything with peanuts into the office, I believe our new receptionist would like to continue breathing."

Our small conference room was filled with groans.

"But what about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?"

The slightly taller, Chinese agent sitting to my right moaned, probably a bit louder than intended.

"Agent Huang, I'm sure the cafeteria will be able to satisfy your needs."

The speaker sent the agent a stern look, making him sink back into his chair a little. I kinda felt sorry for the poor man, it sometimes seemed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were the only food he was capable of making. That had been his one and only lunch for the last two years.

Ah, a bachelor's life. We have it hard, ya know

"You don't pay me enough for the cafeteria."

He mumbled to himself, though, again, not quietly enough to be overheard by our boss.

"Ok, that's it, since Agent Huang seems incapable of feeding himself normally, I'll have to appoint someone to make him lunch. Agent Wu, that dork is now your responsibility! Have fun!"

She pointed at the other, even taller Chinese agent sitting to my left. Even though she had (probably) ment that as a joke (one could never be sure with our boss), with Agent Huang's profuse blushing and Agent Wu's uncomfortable shifting, she may have just uncovered a new office couple. She had a history of doing that by mistake, believe me. I still remember her making a inappropriate joke that uncovered Agent Yoo and Jung's dating life like it was yesterday. Ah, good times!

"Ok, so, we turn to item 7 on our list. Do Rado has been spotted entering South Korea over Donghae. We-"

"Wait, one of North Korea's most powerful and dangerous officers has entered our country?"

"Yes, Agent Kim. Can you please refrain from interrupting me?"

She glared in my direction, and I coughed awkwardly.

"Sure, sorry"

"Ok, then. Our government has decided to take as unnoticeable action as possible, seeing as we do not want to be, I quote, "Under a siege of fire" by our dear neighbours from the inside of our own country. We can be relatively sure that R.S.K.S.A, as well as all American spy agencies are under surveillance. North Korea is watching, making sure that they don't make a wrong move. It would be foolish for them to try anything."

Her face split into a grin we all hadn't seen in a long time.

"But, my dear friends, seeing as we are maybe the smallest, the shabbiest, the most unimportant spy agency out there, the idiots have seem to forgotten our existence. We were given the green light to take that motherf**ker down!"

I turned to Agent Huang to seem his eyes widened in shock, his lips mouthing "Whaaaaaaaat?", and as our eyes met we both started squealing like preteen girls. This was probably the first time ever we, as the least payed and acknowledged spy agency in Asia, were able to do anything big. And, believe me, this was incredibly big. If we managed to bring Do Rado down without being detected beforehand, it would be a huge punch in the face for North Korea.

"Agent Huang, Agent Kim, please shut up."

We stopped squealing and jumping in our seats as we settled back down, slightly blushing as we realised the whole agency was staring at us. I could see Agent Wu hiding his face out of the corner of my eye, ashamed at our actions.

"Thank you.
He hasn't come alone, of course. Do Rado is surrounded by a couple henchmen 24/7. But that's not the only company our dear mass murderer brought."