Part Two

They had to act fast.

Do Rado wouldn't be in South Korea for ever, to be exact he wouldn't even be staying for a week. At the day of the conference, Tuesday, it was decided the small group would act on Thursday. They had learnt from "inside sources", that the North Koreans would be attending a kind of ball, a get together. No one was really surprised to learn that this one was hosted by a crazy millionaire, nor that most other guests were known to be eccentric, rich people with, well, non democratic political views. The team, and I had to agree with them, strongly suspected that Do Rado had been sent into our country in the first place to get some "financial support".

And where better do that than one Mr. Kim Joonmyeon's big annual party?

I had to admit, even though I didn't really want to, even without me the operation would probably work. Just seeing Agent Kim leaving the van parked a few blocks away from the mansion owned by Kim Joonmyeon, made my eyes widen.

She was dressed pretty incredibly sexy. With very, very tight, long black pants, a white shirt of some silky material with rips in just the right places, her dark bra just barely visible underneath, popping red Stilletos and her hair in some kind of loose updo, she looked like a flipping model. And, just so you know, this is coming from a gay man, I wasn't attracted to her, mearly appreciating the outfit.

Something I have learnt at our previous office Halloween party is that Stilletos are not, contrary to belief, super comfortable slippers one can wear without a problem, but feet torture devices doubling as a stabbing weapon. Watching Agent Kim wobble awkwardly along the way was pretty amusing. As you may have noticed, I'm not particularly fond of my dear partner. We have been rivals for quite some time... it's a very long story, which includes lube, glitter, a monkey costume and spanking. That is all I'm saying.

All this time I had been situated in the bushes two houses down from the van, watching all movements and actions carefully. They may not think they need me, yet, but, boy, believe me, if they changed their minds I wouldn't want to be too far away.

-------------------------

(Kris POV)

"Bye bye, dude, wish me luck!"

She called out, limping down the steps one at a time, and finally making it on the pavement of the street.

"Luck!"

I shouted, waving a little before shutting the door. Didn't want anyone to see inside the van, now, did we?

The walls lined with screens, which showed footage from all over Kim Joonmyeon's house (we had, prior to this evening, bribed some of his staff and hacked into his CCTV system). It was now my job to watch. Sound easy to you?

Well, it isn't. The person left in the van on a mission like this is the second most important and vital asset. Sure, Agent Kim's out there, doing the risky, shiny stuff, but without my little comments I whisper into the chip in her ear, she'd be dead faster than you could say "buffalo". I also get information from the outside of the mission, if we get any new information on the target I inform the agents in action. Agent Jung, Agent Choi and Agent Zhang were already somewhere in the crowd, and from what I could tell Agent Kim would be there in about five to ten minutes at the lace she was going.

I settled into the comfy chair infront of the screens, and looked over them for any suspicious activity.

Hall: all clear
Entrance: all clear
Dining Hall Cameras 1,2 & 3: all clear (I did notice how a very fat small man stole a few extra meat balls from the buffet, but I don't think that information would have been very important for anyone to hear...)
Stairs: all clear
Upstairs hall: all clear, in fact, completely empty
Bedroom and Bathroom: a petite, young, Korean man, dressed in a white suit, lay on his back on the king sized bed. I first mistook him for Do Rado, but his facial features were softer, younger, less hardened by war and death than his father's. For this was definetly Do Kyungsoo, no doubt about it.