Chapter 8

Chapter 8

            Sunday passed by quickly and soon I was rotting away again in High School. The days dragged uneventfully. Then the Easter holidays came around and I was able to go over to Italy and see my family. Once I came home it was back to the overly boring mundane routine. Except now I was being moaned at for not revising over the holidays. I’d also obtained a few more cuts over the last week of the holiday, there’s nothing better than feeling like a failure. The crazy fans of One Direction didn’t help with me taking the blade of some nail scissors to the top of my arm. Twice. However, I’m completely fine now! Not even scars to prove it happened, only a few scabbed up cuts. Harry had called a few times but had been busy when I was available and I was busy whenever he was so we barely spoke. We text and tweeted though. Tweets were minimal due to the death threats I was getting. Also the bashing I was get due to ‘keeping Larry from being together’. Now I know how Eleanor feels, I always thought it was disgusting for people to be such dicks, but it’s ten times worse when it’s aimed at you.

            I was currently sitting in History bored out of my head because I couldn’t do the work, I don’t understand why we had a cover teacher when I’d seen Miss earlier today! I scribbled down the date, the eighteenth of April, just for something to do, I had no intention to actually answer the question. I don’t even get it. I sighed and rested my chin on my hand and stared off into space and let my mind wonder. Somehow Harry managed to pop into my head and I remembered back to the last night we’d shared together getting completely wrecked. Man I want to get wrecked again. I began staring at Beth down the table from me, once our eyes met I rolled my eyes.

            “I don’t know what to do!” I mouthed slightly irritated that the teacher wasn’t actually here. I was genuinely worried about my History exam, I did NOT want to fail. Expectations were high because somehow I’d managed to pull an A out of the bag on the Germany mock, however, I was highly doubtful that this was going to happen again. Besides Russia was insanely confusing and I barely got any of it.

            “Me either.” Beth sighed. She then engaged in a whispered conversation with one of the lads moaning about a cracked rib or something. I laughed quietly when appropriate, he was an idiot. There was a knock on the door behind me and I peered over my shoulder to see one of the office ladies. The cover teacher nodded at her to let her know she could come in. She opened the squeaky door and looked around.

            “I’m looking for Adriana Armani, Beth Davies and Bethany Harding.” She announced, I was shocked as I heard my name.

“Off you go girls.” The teacher smiled. I found my cheeks heating up I was uncomfortable as I packed away my things.

            “Guys I’m here too!” Koulla’s voice piped up behind the lady. Once Beth, Bethany and I were out of the room we walked into step behind the lady with Koulla.

            “Do you know what’s going on?” Bethany asked as we all followed the lady down back to the office.

            “Nope.” I popped the ‘p’.

            “No.” Beth answered at the same time as Koulla. Various scenarios ran through my mind like my house being on fire, my mum being in an accident… but neither of them explained why Beth, Bethany and Koulla were also here. Maybe there houses are on fire too. How weird would that be? Freak coincidence.

            “Shut up Adriana!” Beth laughed as she scolded me. I put my hand to my mouth realising I’d been spurting my shit out loud.

            “Wow you talk some shit.” The deep male voice quickly shook off any boredom I’d been experiencing. I looked into the conservatory part of the office and fell into shock as I saw Harry stood there in all his glory, smirking. “Shut your mouth you will catch flies.” He strode towards me effortlessly and pulled me into his arms as he planted a small kiss on my mouth, shutting it. Koulla’s screaming pulled me out of my romantic moment, I looked around to see her jumping up and down screaming as she spotted Niall. It wasn’t too out of the blue that she would do this, this had been a dream of ours, that the boys would just show up and save us from our stupid school. I looked at Bethany who was embracing Ashton in a small friendly hug. Beth was doing the same with Louis. I took a step back out of Harry’s arms remembering we were still in school.