Bennett

Hey guys I'm so so so so sorry for not updating quicker. So  for all my fans who are hating me for the baby thing the truth will come out. Love triangle coming up Sian Charlie Sam!! Again thanks for not ditching this story for my lousey updating timing again thanks to all you wallflowers!!!

Well here i go again into thought. Sam said she would never get rid of the baby which is really confusing and I don't think Sam would do that to me regardless of how I acted so I am going to get her back somehow.

I sat on my bed just thinking about her face. Then my phone went off. Aww damn it I forgot to call Sian i said i would and all. So I read the text it said...

Hey wat r u up to tonight? 

I texted back...

Just hangin at my place moping around

Then she texted me back...

Well want to come over to mine to...talk

Then i texted...

I guess

I know I sound a little mean but I had to try to crush my feelings for her so i could root for Sam. And if that meant doing this then that i will do it. I need Sam.

I decided i needed to walk to get my mind unfrazzled.

I walked down the street when I saw her once again...Sam oh my god seriously I  didn't even have anything  to say yet I wanted to make a plan but i don't have a plan.

But then I got really angry because in her arms was a baby...

I walked over to her angrily and saw the baby's face he looked alot like me but with Sams eyes.

"Sam!" I shouted.

"Oh... Charlie hi" she said looking a bit nervous.

"I thought you said you got rid of him" I said sternly.

"It was the only was we could move on" she said.

"Well now you can forget about moving on!" I said.

We were silent.

"What's his name" I asked.

She was silent.

"I deserve to know he is mine too!" I said harshly toward her.

She nodded.

"It's a girl... her names Bennett" she said to me "She is the only right thing I've done in my life" she said.

"That's not true... everything about you is right" I said she smiled and Bennett reached for me "Can I hold her?" I asked.

She nodded and handed her over to me.

She giggled then her eyes closed and she fell asleep in my arms.

"she's ...beautiful" I said.

"Yes...she is" Sam said. 

We locked eyes for about 5 seconds before we both went in for a kiss...