Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Shit!" I shouted. I ran my hands through my hair frustrated. This can't be happening! Out of all places the Aces had to show up. We're going to get ourselves killed. Aces are the most powerful gang in the North West region of United States. They're scheming, cunning, sneaky, and out of hand. They killed for fun, set fire to the police stations, FBI, and Military bases. Not that other gang didn't do that but they didn't have the sources or connections that the Aces had.

"Ava, we need to get out of here before we get killed," my older brother Chase ordered franticly as he rushed to me and started pushing on my back. Chase has a hat over his blonde hair trying to hide his face. I scoffed at him and dug my converse into the club floor.

"This isn't their territory, it's our," I reminded him. I knew my brother's gang would stand no chance against them but still this isn't their territory. We don't back down without a fight. That something my dad taught me before the fucker left.

"Ace, Jackson, and Carter are here too. It's not just their minions," Chase snapped as he looks over his shoulder. I could see the worry clear on his face. Chase never gets worried, he's the kind of guy that always has a trick up his sleeve no matter who he's dealing with. He had a gun pointed at his face by Charles Darlington (The leader of the biggest gang in New York.) and he never blinked actually he laughed.

Rose grabbed my tan skinny arm trying to help my brother get me out of here. By looking at her most people would think she wouldn't be help but the girl is strong. I would know I've seen her in action. The girl has serious talents when it comes to kicking ass. Her long brown hair and innocent looking green eyes could fool any man. My brother is one of the men that have fallen for her wicked charms. Not that he would ever admit it. Everyone thinks they just hook up but I know both of them. They like each other but their ego are too damn big to admit that shit.

I breathe in the fresh air as soon as we got out of the club. The smell in that place was hideous. I've been around gangs since I was a child and still can't take the smell drugs. You could shot me in the shoulder and I would laugh at you but blow weed or any of that shit in my face and I'd flip a lid. Guess everyone has a weak spot and mine was drugs. Maybe it was because I watched my mother waste away to drugs. I clenched my fist at the memory.

"Get your ass into the car Ava," my brother said in his business voice. What I meant by business voice was his tone gets deeper, colder, and emotionless. I felt Rose shiver next to me. I don't get how she attracted to my brother. To me he looks like he fell out of a cow's ass.

"Yeah Ava follow you brothers orders," a mocking voice called from the shadows. I spun around on my toes and glared at the person. I could only see the outline of him. He looked to be a little over six feet and built like a WWE wrestler. My face turned cold and all the emotion was whipped form my face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I challenged him. I squared my shoulders as I faced him and put my chin the air. He lets out a low chuckle as my brother elbowed my stomach hard making me grunt. I turned and glared at him but he glared right back at me. I clenched my jaw and looked away. I glanced back at the man. He casually rested against the brick wall with one leg propped back. I rolled my eyes; I bet he thinks he looks like badass right now. He looked hot though I'll give him that.

"Who do I think I am?" He teased me. I could feel his eyes burning through me even though I couldn't see them. "I think I am the person who can destroy your little gang in seconds, record time. I could get you put in the electric chair but there no fun in that. I could chain you to a bed and have my wicked ways with you." My brother growled at the thought of that. The mystery man chuckled again.