Chapter Six: Suicide Mission

We ride along the clouds in the steel Hellicarrier for just over 2 hours. I was told by the pilot, who so happens to be Clint A.K.A Hawkeye, that we would be dropped off in a small town just outside of San Francisco so that Loki and his fellow associates wont see our attack coming. If I'm admitting to the truth-which I am- I'm terrified. One: I have never met Loki, therefor I don't know his powers or his capabilities. Two: Nobody knows who his associates are! How can we bring them in if we don't know who they are? This plan is a recipe for disaster.

"Five Minutes" Hawkeye informs us. "Suit up"

As soon as the last words come out of Clint's mouth, I feel Steve clench up.

"We are going to have to stay together on this mission" Steve announces. "No ifs, ands and buts. That is the plan. Except you, Bruce. You'll stay here and we will call you if things go critical. We don't need what happened with Ultron to happen again."

"Where exactly is Scarlet Bit- I mean Witch?" Tony asks

" Something occurred back in her hometown that she had to see too." Natasha answers.

The rest of the ride is filed with silence until Clint turns the engine off and we land on soft ground.

"Everyone ready?" Steve asks

Silence.

The Captain takes a deep breath and walks out of the helicarrier. His swift actions hiding his obvious fear. The whole crew is afraid...I can feel it.

I swallow my dignity and speak up. "Wait" I cry.

They all look back in unison with confusion painted on their faces.

"Just...wait" I ask

"We don't have time for this" Tony mutters

"Trust me" I shout

I walk about ten feet until I'm decently far away from The Avengers. I focus all my energy into my core.

"RELCIUM" I scream. "RELC-" I'm cut off by the swift movement of smoke and darkness. I fall to my feet as a picture comes to my senses. Fear cuts through my veins as I realize who we're up against. I lay my head on my lap and weep. Steve and the rest of them sprint over and pull me up. The Captain places his soft hand on my shoulder, his warmth radiating off of him, sending a shock through my body.

"What?" Natasha quakes "What's going on?"

I make a strait face at them, as darkness flows through my veins. I start laughing hysterically.

"Someones on their menstrual cycle, you are one very bipolar schizophrenic woman." Tony murmurs.

I look him in the eyes and black smoke flows around him. His grabs his head and cries, his voice laced with pain.

"I don't appreciate your stupid insults." I whisper into his ear. He looks up at me, his eyes full of terror.

"I'm sorry! Please! I'm sorry just- Jut make it stop. Please!"

I take a deep breathe and let my anger go. Tony falls to the ground as a puff of smoke flows from his body. He's out of breath, strangling for air.

"You had that coming" Natasha mutters

"We are never going to get them" I state.

"Why is that Angel? Why do you doubt us?" Steve asks, his voice full of sadness and confusion.

"Because" I smirk "He's working with the Suicide Squad "

Suddenly, a flash of lightning erupts and sand flies all around us due to the ravaging wind. A storm surrounds us until a flash of rainbow colored light shines forcefully down onto the earth. When it clears out, I notice a particularly large, muscular man standing on an originally patterned imprint in the dirt.