ONESHOT

Melody wasn't amused at all. Michael decided to ask her on a date, which took her away from her favorite thing. Also known as scrolling down Tumblr. She was happy to accept, hoping this date would end up well, making her mood improve. Instead, here she was, standing in front of Ikea.

Michael grinned slightly from beside her, while Melody kept her face straight. She turned to her boyfriend, glaring at him," What the hell?" She shoved him slightly, glaring at her boyfriend. He gave her a quick chuckle, grabbing her hand, as he pulled her inside the furniture store, ignoring her question.

The furniture looked wonderful to her, the paintings with quotes were inspiring, and the beds looked rather comfty. This was a moment she longed to have a life, other than touring, but she wouldn't have the life she loved without music or Mikey. Michael grinned," Wanna join me?" He held out his hand, bowing to her.
"No," She shook her head, holding in a laugh. He held his heart, pretending to be hurt, taking her hand anyway. He ran them to the couches, plopping down on a leather one.

"Ick. I hate leather," She sighed.

Michael frowned," You wouldn't like Luke's jacket or my vest then." She leaned down, pinching his cheek.

"But I like you!" Michael rolled his eyes, continuing to show Melody around.

He had learned so many things about her, especially the fact she liked things with glass. They went hand in hand, basically stating the ugly furniture and laughing at it.

Then, Melody paused," Michael?"

"Yeah?" He turned around to face her.

"Let's play Hide-and-Seek!" Melody stared at a confused Michael. He never felt Melody would recommend a children's game to play in a furniture store. He nodded anyways. "Okay, you'll count."

"Fine." He huffed. Melody started running away to find a spot. She looked around, slightly over panicked, as Michael counted.

"One."

She looked over to the couches. No, she couldn't just lay flat on them. That'd be too easy.

"Two."

She looked over to the dining tables. As if that would work.

"Three."

She looked to the beds, nodding to herself. This would work. She ran to a far away bed, climbing under the pillows, only slightly lifting them up.

Michael finished counting after 17 more seconds, looking around the room for Melody. It wasn't hard. He might've peeked a bit during counting. Well, no, he did.

He walked over to the bed she was hiding in and pounced. He reached his hands under the pillows, tickling where her stomach was. He heard her giggling, causing his small smile to reach ear to ear. After she finally stopped him, she popped out of the pillows and kissed him. "I love you, Michael."

"I love you, too, Melody."

Melody looked down at the mess she made and fixed the pillows. Instead of leaving it alone, Michael jumped on the bed. He grabbed Melody and pulled her, wrapping his arms and legs around her, so she couldn't leave.

She squirmed," Michael!"

"Melody," He mocked her, laughing. They fought playfully for a minute before stopping and staring at eachother. " I know we haven't been dating a long time or whatever," Michael gave a small smile," but I imagine us being older, not on tour, maybe even with a child or two. I really do love you, Melody."

Melody smiled, realing feeling his love,"Michael, I know that'll be us. I really love you, too."

"We should stay here forever," Michael laughed.

"I left my phone to charge, we can not stay like this if you want me to live," Melody protested.

"We can call our friends to pick it up," Michael said, rolling his eyes.

"You're a prick,"Melody stuck her tongue out.

"I have two thirds of the things I love here, excluding my mom." Michael said.

"What do you mean?" Melody asked.

"Well," Michael paused," I have you and sleep. All I'm missing is music." Melody nuzzeled her face into Michael's chest, trying to hide the blush the color of the Weasley's hair.

"Stop it," She grinned," You're acting way too cute today, and we're at Ikea, not the prom."

Michael laughing, snuggling her even more,"I'm always adorable."

"I'm adorable-er!" Melody laughed.

"Yeah, you are," Michael whispered to her, but she didn't hear.

"Michael?"

"Melody?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Anything."

"Promise me that you'll always be here for me, no matter what happens with fans or family or anything."

"Melody Quinn, I promise you I'll never leave."

"I don't wanna get out of bed. You make sleep better." Melody looked at him.

He looked down at her," What?! Sleep is already fantas-"

He was cut off by some old lady in her Ikea uniform. She hissed," No sleeping on the beds!"

OKAY OKAY. I had this idea and it's not super long but really cute. I usually don't write in third person BUT idk i did okay.