It's Published!

Hi everyone!

Earlier today, Ethere was uploaded to Amazon Kindle as an ebook, and in the next 72 hours should be available for purchase!

It's $2.99 (£1.99), fully edited (by me) with a couple new chapters (I got rid of that god awful Oldd Torf chapter, that was horrific) and axed a character or two...nothing drastic. Fado is still there. That's all that matters. 

All of Rym's chapters will be 'unpublished' and that book will soon go under editing for publication, however I have no intention of releasing it until I've written at least half of the third book.

When it is released, I will be incredibly grateful if you could leave a review (if you've already read the book, albeit the non-edited version) or purchase then leave a review - honestly it would make my day (week/year/life) and encourage new readers to buy!

Thank you all so much for your love and support, and the amazing comments I've had from you! I can't think of anything bad you've had to say, and if something has been negative, it's due to insightful discussion of the characters and their descriptions - something every writer dreams of, people analysing and talking about their characters, what they've done and what they think the character should have done. 

I love you all, 

Sarah xx