Chapter 1

Troye's POV

"Let's go camping!" Connor exclaimed out of the blue as we hiked up a beautiful mountain trail.

"What's making you so happy and spontaneous?" I asked, smiling and falling behind the excited green-eyed boy.

"It's gonna be your 20th birthday... The big two-oh!"

"It's really not a big deal, don't worry about a party."

"Shush," Connor put his finger on my lips as I caught up to him, a little out of breath.

I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my hand, making my heartbeat race even quicker than before.

He's holding my hand, I thought to myself in a panicked, but happy tone.

"So camping?" I tried to sound calm while Connor pulled me back down the trail at a pace quicker than that of my normal skill level.

"Yeah! You... me... in the WILD. It'll be fun!" Connor started to blush a crimson red.

"It will be," I said as we separated our hands. "When?"

"Well your birthday is on Friday, so we should leave that morning."

"Just us?" I may have sounded a little nervous.

"Unless you want to invite other people, that would be okay, but I was thinking we could have some gay play time... Oh god that sounded so much less sexual in my head I'm sorry. I just don't know how to properly say that I want to go with just you."

I burst out laughing, "you could have said, 'Troye, I want to go camping with just you.' But okay, let's go have some gay play time," I mocked Connor.

He was still blushing, but quickly got back to normal as we reached his house where I was staying while in the States.

"Would you be okay with staying in the wilderness for 3 days? Friday, Saturday, and Sunday?"

"Ummm, will there be wifi?" I asked hopefully.

"No, I'm sure there won't be, but we can do outdoor things!"

"Ew," I laughed, "Kidding... Yeah, that would be fun."

We packed for our trip and didn't tell anyone what was going on until the morning it was happening.

We took a picture of us with our bags and sent it to all of our social media websites with the caption, "Off to camp... See you on Monday."

Right away, our fans were tweeting back with "#TRONNOR" and "Oh my gosh, sexy camp sex!"

We just laughed it off, but on the inside that was all I could think about.

"Alright, let's go!" Connor interrupted my naughty thoughts... Probably for the best.