Chapter 29

Timothy's Pov :

We parked in front of Water's Edge, a very simple but expensive restaurant near the water. It exactly 6pm. At the time we arranged to meet. It's been a whole year since we've seen each other. Kinda nervous. "Hello you three."

"Hey." Iris answered because I seemed to be speechless.

"Well come on in. We came for dinner." Nathaniel said. We all made out way into the restaurant. After ordering what we needed, it was time to break the ice.

"It's great to finally see you all again. Now with Jacob."

"It's very nice to meet you." Jacob shook my head, his Bulgarian accent taking over his speech. "Nathaniel and Dominic have told me great things about you."

"It's great meeting you too Jacob. They have told me amazing things about you too." Jacob was a pretty nice guy.

"So how did you guys meet?" Collin asked.

"I needed financial help for one of my businesses. I met Nathaniel and the rest is history." Jacob explained. Looking at the with that little love glint in his eyes. "I am very happy I met them. They make me happy."

"That's very sweet. It's great you make them happy. Nathaniel and Dominic deserve the best." I told him. He blushed lightly.

"Other than meeting your mate, what else is going on between you three?"

"Well we're having a wedding." Dominic exclaimed. That was a shock. Never seemed him so excited. It's cute.

"Really? When?"

"End of this month. You threw are more than welcomed. With your new pups too." Nathaniel explained. "I'll send you the invitation."

"That's really exciting. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful day."

The food was set down in front of all of us and we all ate. A comfortable silence taking over us. Jacob is pretty. He literally is pretty. After getting to know him I know he perfect for them both. The business he needed help with was the for the homeless. He build a place where they could stay and eat. They work to keep it going but they were close to shutting it down because Jacob couldn't afford it along with all the other businesses.

"Isn't it great how we could all get along?" Jacob added in. "I thought something would go wrong but I see I was the wrong one."

We all agreed on that. We were all just friends having dinner together. Enemies in the supernatural world but still friends. "You guys want to meet our pups?" I asked them.

"Sure! We could love that." Jacob answered. Seems like he already has them wrapped around his finger. "I love kids. One day we'll adopt."

**

"Oh my god aren't you two little cuties?!" Jacob gushed as he picked up Sara and Casey. They both giggled as he attempted to do so. I watched in awe as he finally did so.

It seems if Paul, Kenny, and Little Johnny loved them as well. They all ran around in their wolf form.

Collin was watching cautiously at his pups and the people that were playing with them. Collin is always adorably protective with our wolves.

"They aren't that bad." Iris mumbled. "I'm glad they've found their mate. Now they don't have to be so caught up on you."

I pushed him playfully. "They weren't caught up on me. They were mature adults who accepted that fact that it would never work out."

Iris rolled his eyes. "Yeah alright."

"It was great seeing you again." Nathaniel said. "I'm also glad you and Jacob are getting along well. I knew you guys would."

"I like Jacob. He loves you guys just as much as you two love him. I'm glad everything turned out great. The wedding will be a fantasy."

"It truly will. All of us getting married Jacob is designing most of the wedding. We don't mind though. It's better relaxing."

After a while the kids became tired and went up to shower and get ready for bed. Collin following along to help the younger ones. "Hey Timothy, it was great meeting you. I just wanted to tell you that Dominic and Nathaniel are mine now. I love them very much so you know? Don't try to get them bac-"

"Woah Jacob, look I'm happy with my mates. I see you love them very much that you try to threaten me but I appreciate you for it. They need someone like you in their lives. Sometimes they need some protecting themselves."

Jacob looked at me surprised. "Well.. it was really great meeting you. I'm expecting your family at the wedding." Jacob pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you for taking care of them before me." he whispered.

I just smiled.

After we said our goodbyes we were ready to go to sleep. After a long day of whatever all this was. I cuddled in between Collin and Iris and we all fell asleep.

One more chapter.. wow.