Chapter 1 (Erix's Love, please give it......)

I loved the vote!! Well here is the first chapter. I hope you like this some more. :)

I apprecaite the encouragement all of my FANS!!

Five votes and I will post up chapter 2!!

The song for this chapter is by. Seether featuring Amy Lee-Broken.

Chapter 1 (Erix's Love, please give it.....)

I layed down on the dirt, staining my entire white dress. I had told Erix to meet me here, because he has been acting different ever since the war had finished. Not even Az could talk to him. Nobody could.

But when I did. He had stayed and listened to me, but he didn't approach the subject afterwards.

My eyes stayed closed, and I enjoyed the sun beating against me. And of how the cool breeze hit my skin making me feel more at home.

It was all I could ask for. Nature's beauty was finally giving me some peace to love, and enjoy. Maybe even cherrish.

Forever.

"You called me", I opened my eyes to see him starring down at me. I quickly sat myself up.

"Umm....yeah I wanted to talk to you", I montioned for him to sit down besides me.

He sat down on the dirt, but he was nowhere near me. My heart ached, uncomfortably.

"Erix I am not gonna ask you to act normal, but", now I was approaching a new subject.

I guess my heart chose a different, than what my mind had wanted. Or intended.

"I wanna see if", I moved myself over to him very slowly. Which made him move himself back.

I stopped moving, tears started to water my eyes.

He tried to look elsewhere, and by the look on his face. I could tell that he was pained as well, maybe even more than I am.

"Please Vel...don't.....don't do this to me", I looked away from him.

"I guess that you have changed, and if you want to deny me then", I paused and I took a deep breath to stop my fast beating heart.

I hated myself for saying this.

"Then I wished that I could have picked my own mate, at least he'd actually love me back. And not act like I was a Leech, a pestering one at that. Like I was some kind of Disease", I got up on my knees.

My eyes shifted onto the ground and not on the trees and the blinding sun anymore.

Tears trickled down my cheeks, and I let them instead of brushing them away this time.

Who knew that fighting, and loathing your enemy. Isn't as worse than actually having a broken heart.

"I guess that I will leave you alone", he knew that my words were final.

As I stood to my feet, he tackled me onto the ground "Don't you dare say that you want me no-", his tongue swept into my mouth cutting off my words.

My arms wrapped around his neck, and he kissed me slow and sweetly.

I whinned, wanting more from him. And he groaned in anger, before he slid his hands underneath my legs to my bum. I shivered from his touch.Then he pushed me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I kissed him hungrily, my heart beat started to pick up. Erix was shaking on top of me, but I didn't care. I had missed his sweet electrifying touch.

Erix pulled away from me, I whinned and whimpered.

"Shhh...Sweetie. I am not gonna leave you", his voice was sweet and sincere. That it made me cry. He was finally un-emotionless.

He lowered his face to my neck, and I felt his breath tickle my skin. I moved my head to the side, giving him a view of my neck and some access.

I whimpered in pleasure when I felt his hot, smooth tongue lick my neck, before he gently nibbled on it. And I started to struggle underneath him, because he sunk his teeth into my neck.

I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out!!

My eyes closed on me, and I saw an image of an house. It showed alittle boy at about the age 7 with alittle sister, I believe that was about 5 years old.

They played around in the front yard, until they were called inside.

My neck started to throb, and Erix pulled away from me.

My eyes flew open and I saw him, he starred at me with pure black eyes, and he was breathing heavily.

"Stay way from me, Vel", he jumped off of me, before he ran deeper into the forest. Without even looking back at me.

What just happened?

I started to cry once again. Yep the Erix I knew is gone, and he left me forever. I''ll never have him back.

I stayed in the forest crying my heart out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that is all I got!! XD I will post more if I get at least one vote, or comment!!

Thanks for reading!!

Sorry fof some mistakes!!

*Coolcatsz422 transforms into a werewolf and leaves the room*. XD