Updated! Betty x sebastian

Once upon a time in the mind of Kathleen Campech (Camp-ich no k sounds at the end)...

A beautiful tiger named Betty stood in a stadium filled with people. Betty never liked being in the circus, in fact she hated it! Tonight was another performance, Beast her master, lead Betty out to the middle of the arena.

"could we have a volunteer from the audience...you! In the tail coat come on down!" the man joker said. When the tiger layed her eyes on the volunteer her jaw dropped. He was tall, slender, pale. his jet-black hair shined from the spotlights, his red eyes sparkled. She was in a trance with him. All of a sudden he was infront of her petting the orange fur. Betty couldnt hold it in any longer she needed to bite him.

"BETTY NO!" Beast said about to wip her till lover boy caught the leather string. The man explained that it was just a simple play bite and went off.

Later that day...

"Okay Betty...come in here quickly before the young master sees-"

"SEBASTIAN WHAT IS THAT THING DOING *sneeze* HERE!!!" Ciel exclaimed furiously. Sebastian stood there quietly then said.

"i saved her from the dreadful circus"

"I DONT CARE GET IT FAR AWAY FROM HERE"

"But master i love her!" Sebastian stood in front of Betty protectively.

"I order you to get that thing out of here NOW!" Ceil ripped off his eyepatch.

"FUCK U CORSET BOY IM OUTTA HERE PEACE OUT GURL SCOUT" Sebastian hopped on Betty's back and ran out of the tiger hating manor. Ceil stormed to his room angry as hell! Mey-rin came in with a bunch of sparkly corsets
"the laundry is done young master yes it is!"

"Just set it down!"ceil yelled.

Sebastian and Betty are living happily together in AMERICA FUCK YEA

Ceil won a trophy for best corset closet in the world...

The end.

Sebatsian x Bettyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें