Chapter 7: The game (Part 1)

--Naruto Pov--

After I had an arguement with Kiba about kitten or dog shirts, for some reason I was brave enough to sit next to Sasuke. When he looked at me I panicked inside but gave him a small smile and whipped out my phone. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him do the same which made me smile even more. 

Sakura: Ohhhhhh... Are you sittin next to him!?

Me: SAKURA HARUNO! Shhhh you'll scare him away and i'll be forever alone :(

Sakura: Lol. You can be forever alone with me :)

Me: Alright. I got this far what now? Oh shat I totally didn't think this though!!! SAKUUURRA.

Before I got a reply Shino cleared his throat causing everyone to look at him. He whispered something in Kiba's ear and He blushed lightly before saying, "I think we should play a game.. like hide and seek or Manhunt!" 

I smiled. "I haven't played Manhunt in years!" Sakura agreed by nodding her head. Shino was up for it too, now what about Sasuke?

I looked over at him and he was looking confused. "What's Manhunt?" 

Shino shrugged, "Who knows. It just sounds fun."

"I'm terrible at explaining things so, SAKURA CHAN! You explain." I said.

She sighed and began explaining, "Manhunt is kinda like Hide-and-go-seek, but it's played by older people. Usually we play at night so it's more fun but you could play in the daylight I guess. Well anyways, It's played with two teams who alternate being the Hiders, and the Seekers." She paused and looked around to make sure they were following. before she continued, "After they count to the number that was chosen, the Seekers scavenge the predetermined territory for the Hiders. If the Hider is tagged by the a Seeker before they reach the safety. From there, The game won't end until everyone is tagged or on safety."

(A/N: I used to play this with My friend's neighbors. It was really fun but instead of the whole Jail thing we had safety.. that's how I'm going to do it :D okay? Okay!)

"Okay I think I got it.." Shino and Sasuke said.

"Wait... we might want one other player to make it even.." Kiba added.

"True, true. Hmm.. how about.. Shikamaru?" I said. Sakura shook her head. 

"He wouldn't want to play. Hm, how about  Hinata?" Kiba suggested. I shrugged.

"Sure. I think I have her number.." When I said this everybody but Sakura looked up at me. "What!?"

"Why do you have her number exactly?" Sakura asked crossing her arms. I coughed nervously,

"Uh.Um. Well you see she gave it to me Valentines day two years ago. Before, uh, you know.." Sasuke gave me a weird look but I brushed it off and dialed her number.

"Put it on speaker!" Kiba shouted. I rolled my eyes and pressed Speaker. After 3 rings she picked up.

"H-hello?"

"HIIII HINATA!!" I greeted. 

"H-hi N-Naruto-kun."

"So. Wanna play man hunt with me, Shino, Kiba, Sakura, and Sasuke?"

"S-sure."

"Alright! I'm at my place. See you in 15?"

"Yeah."

We both hung up and I put my phone away. I looked over at Sasuke and he looked as if he was zoning out. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by Kiba.

"So... I gotta pee!" He exclaimed. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. He quickly ran out of the living room and into the hallway. "I can't find your bathroom!" He called. Sakura sighed and got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I wasn't planning on it but somehow It became 2 parts...

I've been busy with school and the fact I need to get up really early...ARRGGG!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~