Chapter 40

* 2 DAYS LATER*

" so how's the rest of America?" Lexi said over the phone.

" yeah it's really good" I sighed rubbing my very tired eyes with my phone against my ear.

" you sound tired?" She asked.

" that's because I am, I just wanted to say that I actually wanted to stay back at LA and I'm still thinking about staying." I said.

" oh Darcy, as much as I could love you too, I don't think you should. You can't leave the boys. You have a boyfriend and a brother there and you have a best friend and college. Love, you can't come back. " she sighed.

" I guess your right" I sighed.

" oh I'm one hundred percent right" she chuckled and I joined in.

" oi lets go shopping!" El yelled running into the room.

" shut up" I laughed.

"Who's that?" Lexi asked.

" it's Eleanor" I rolled my eyes at El.

" ohh your on the phone" she chuckled.

" hey I'll let you go, I'll talk to you later, bye babe" Lexi said.

" alright cya" I said and hung up.

" boys left?" I ask El.

" yep" she said. " so shopping?" She smirked and I nod getting up off the bed.

" what about Josie?" I ask.

" she didn't want to come. She's not feeling well apparently" El shrugged.

" okay" I said.

" yay lets go!" She squealed and we left for the shops.

*************************************

" what do you think?" I said twirling around in a dress that I decided to try on.

" oh yes definitely get that! Definitely!" El smirked giving me the thumbs up.

" okay" I smiled. I actually really loved the dress on so I wasn't going to hesitate to buy it.

After I got changed back into my clothes and bought the dress we decided to go get some lunch.

" so are you and Niall back to normal?" El asked me as we sat down with our sushi.

" yeah I think so. I really love him El." I smiled looking down at my food.

" naw you guys are Literally the cutest ever!" El cooed.

" shut up, what about you and Lou?" I ask her.

" well we have been dating for like four years and it's our anniversary tomorrow. He's taking me out somewhere secretive as he says" she chuckled.

" four years! Geez, congrats. " I chuckled.

" yeah thanks, I'm actually nervous for the Date" she said picking at her finger nails.

" why? Do you have a dress? Have you got Louis a present?" I ask.

" yes and yes. I don't know I'm just nervous" she shrugged and I nodded as we finished our lunch and went back to shopping.

********ONE WEEK LATER*******

The American tour has been great, the fans have been amazing but we are now leaving tomorrow and going back home, the boys are having a month break which I'm happy for.

" hey babe, wanna spend the day together?" Niall asked as we lied on the couch snugging. The boys were still asleep and Niall and I woke up early so decided to watch some cartoons.

"Ye-" I started but got rudely interrupted.

" Nar ah! She's spending the day with us!" A too familiar voice said. A voice that I've missed a lot.

" Ashton!" I squealed jumping off Niall and running into his arms.

" hey darc, how have you been?" He asked smiling down at me.

" good! Where have you been though?!" I ask.

" well we went home for a while, they had someone else playing for the American tour. " he smiled and I nodded.

" Hello Darcy" Michaels Aussie accent rung through my ears.

" Ello Mikey" I smirked and he smirked back remember his Nickname I made up for him. He pulled me into a hug and the second we let go, Luke came in and said hi and then Calum.

" so are you coming to Planet X with us?" Michael asked me.

" ugh-" I started.

" yes yes she's coming" Ashton said snd I nervously looked at Niall.

" go, we can do something back in England" he smiled and I nodded giving him a kiss.

" come on we are leaving now" Luke said as they all rushed out of the house.

" sorry Niall" I mumbled.

" hey hey it's fine babe, seriously. I have something planned for when we get back. We will have a movie night tonight yeah?" He asked.

" yeah okay, what have you got planned" I ask him.

" well we are going to Ireland." He winked.

" ohhh! Do we get to go to your home town?" I ask him excitedly.

" yep and bonus, you get to meet my family!" He chucked and I squealed.

" oh my god! I can't wait but Jesus crist I'm nervous!" I chuckled in a nervous way.

" oh don't worry, there's nothing to be nervous about. " he winked and then we heard someone beep the horn.

" you better go" he chuckled.

" yeah" I mentally rolled my eyes. I love just standing here talking to Niall even through I do it all the time.

" cya when I get back" I smiled as he pulled my lips onto his and his tongue slide into my mouth.

" MY EYES!" Louis screamed covering his eyes. Well now I know Louis is awake. We both jumped at the sudden outburst and I felt like i just had a frikin heartache.

" fuck Louis! You gave me a heartache!" I said holding my hand on my chest as nialls arms were wrapped around my waist.

" sorry but please next time, in the bedroom" he said smirking and we nodded.

Then another beep went on and it wasn't just a normal beep. One of the boys kept there hands on the horn so it didn't stop.

" ugh! I better go, cya" I said pecking nialls check and running out the door.

" love you!" Niall said from the front door.

" love you too ni" I said hopping into the car and the boys all glared at me.

" we are going to be late! Come on!" I said to them.

" yeah thanks to you!" Ashton said and I laughed rolling my eyes.

" whatever drive!" I said to Luke and he pushed his foot on the pedal and off we were.

" why were you taking so long? Decided to have quick sex before you left?" Mikey asked smirking from the Passenger seat.

" piss off and no, we were talking cause I felt back for leaving him" I poked my tongue out and Michael did it back.