You've Been Warned

"I FOUND IT!" Corey came sprinting down the stairs, scaring the shit out of me.

I went flying off the back side of the desk, and landed on my head and back, my feet straight in the air. "Shit" I screamed.

This needs to end, why am I always falling? And why am I always hitting the back side of my head? Will this have an damage to my brain?

Obviously there was already damage since the only thing my brain wanted to do was ride the Blue Doom train to climax-ville.

I need serious help.

"Honestly, that was beyond pathetic" Blue Doom or Blake Dun muttered standing tall in all his shirtless glory.

That son of bitch knows he looks good, that is what pisses me off so bad.

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" Corey asked looking at Blake.

Pause.

"YOU KNEW?!" I screamed at Corey shooting up from the ground.

Not gonna lie. The room tilted as I stood up.

I steadied myself staring at Corey waiting as he gulps his eyes taking me in.

Blake had ripped my shirt off, I looked down and realized I was only covered by my black bra that had way too much lace to be considered conservative.

Corey cleared his throat suddenly uncomfortable, and another emotion passed on his face before I could decipher it.

"The serum, I was able to figure out where is it" he said less excited from before. He kept shooting my glances, he looked almost ... Sad?

Blake stepped in front of me and glared at Corey. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"No. No. No. Back up rewind. How the hell did you know that Blake was Blue?" I demanded glaring him down.

Corey gave me a dull look, "because he's the same sour person as Blake as he is Blue, plus he and I use to be friends back in high school when I skipped those few grades" Corey said running his hand through his hair.

Few grades my ass. More like four. That's multiple.

"Plus everyone's not as dense as you, Katrina" Blake said looking at my dully.

"Who asked you?" I sneered back.

He whipped around to face me fully taking a large step into my personal space. I would've taken one back up I rammed the desk, trapped.

"You did about five seconds ago when you dry hump-"

"YOU ONLY SPEAK LIES DEMON" I screamed looking for the closest thing to throw at him.

He smirked.

Ass.

Hadn't he ever heard of kiss and dont tell? Or dry hump and not share? Okay, the last one isn't a thing but it fucking needs to be.

"Uhh ... Ana is upstairs looking for you" Corey jutted in before an all out war started up. Again.

Blake looked down at me before reaching behind his desk and shoving a shirt as me, then quickly leaving the room towards Ana.

I sighed, finally able to breathe.

Spoke too soon.

"Are you stupid?!" Corey demanded hissing at me.

Ouch. "No... Maybe a little idiotic but not stupid" I pouted.

He closed his eyes and clenched his fist. "Where you seriously messing with the number one villain in the country?! Hell probably the world?!" He demanded stomping up to me as I struggled to put the shirt on.