Warning/Update

Hello. First of all I would like to say that I am not an R Rated writer, which means that I dont go by the 'How To Write An Explicit Story' rules. I write these for fun. And let me put the emphasize on Fun. Do not expect an average kind of writing either cause I'm going to delibrately write improperly.

Secondly, I do not care how old you are. Unless, if you're like 10 or something. But if you have/already started going through puberty, the choices in what you choose to read is up to you.

Thirdly, I hate it when people comment things like, 'oh you are not good enough to write this', 'virgins shouldnt write this', or 'you suck at writing'. Shut the fuck up and stop bringing other people down. I dont see you writing any good stuff either so dont insult others when you're not so different. Stop acting like a know-it-all.

Fourth, I am not experienced in sex with a guy. To put it bluntly, I have limited experience with a dick. So dont expect much.

Fifth, thank you to all you lovely supporters, commenters, voters and those who cheer me up. Even if I dont reply to you, know that I've read your comment and comments make me smile :) keep voting and commenting cause thats what keeps me going.

I love you all.

---

Update!

Hey guys. So, I decided that I'm going to try writing an erotica. I'll bring down the parts of my old writing from this book. In the meantime, before I put up the first of the erotica, I'll just leave the chapter of my improved writing and I want you guys to let me know what you think of it and what you think need to improve.

Thank you!