He's My Dork {10}

“Collie!”

                Someone was shaking me lightly. I groaned and buried my face against whatever it was already on. Something smooth and slightly cool.

                “Collie!”              

                I tightened my arms around something and tried to block out the noise. Whoever it was let out a sigh and shook me harder.

                “What?” I growled, picking my head up and forcing my eyes open.

                They widened a little as I realized that I had been sleeping on Misha. My head had been on his chest, and my arms were wrapped around his waist.

                “You, ah, you were shifting around in your sleep and it…I mean, you were rubbing up against some personal spaces…I just wanted to wake you up before…you know…” He blushed.

                “Even in my dreams I want to hump you,” I said with a sigh, rolling off of him and checking to make sure that I didn’t have any morning wood.

                It took me a minute to remember why I was in Misha’s room. But then I remembered last night, and felt depression and anger starting to battle for dominance inside of me.

                Misha wrapped his arms around me tightly. “I know what you’re thinking about, Collie. Please don’t think about it. I’m going to take you out today, and cheer you up. I promise,” he said, kissing my bare back. He moved up, kissing the back of my neck. He shifted me and finally kissed my lips, his hands moving to my lower back and pulling me closer to himself.

                I fought off my feelings, sinking into the kiss. I forced myself to keep it at simply a kiss. Misha and I always got fired up too quickly. I knew it wouldn’t be long before we slept together. But how many times would we come so close, only to have something disturb us?

                Misha pulled away from me and got up, offering me his hand. I took it and he pulled me to my feet, not releasing my hand as we left his bedroom together. I realized that Misha must have pulled some shorts on after I fell asleep.

                “Aw Misha, I miss my penguin view,” I said with a frown.

                “Shut up!” he whined as we entered the kitchen.

                “Misha, tell me you did not wear your penguin boxers?” Mrs. Redner said, glancing at her son as if he was an idiot.

                “How was I supposed to know Collie would wind up seeing them?” he asked defensively, looking down and fixing his shorts, pulling them up so that they covered one of the penguins that had been peeking out.

                Mrs. Redner groaned and shook her head. “Misha, honey, your father and I love you, but you’re an idiot and a dork.”

                “Gee mom, thanks!” he whined.

                At least she didn’t call you a faggot or an abomination, I thought bitterly.

                I shook that thought of my head. It was only going to drag my mood down, and that wasn’t fair to Misha.

                “Collie, your mom called me this morning, demanding to know where you were. I told her I didn’t know, but if I saw you, I would call her. So until you’re ready to go home, we’re just going to pretend I’m blind,” Mrs. Redner said, pouring coffee into a cup for herself.