Chapter 12 ♡

C H A P T E R 12 ♡

Aubrey ♡

"Oh my god Aubrey! I'm so sorry I didn't believe you about getting raped." My mom cried out wrapping me in her arms and patting my head.

I guess Jayden was serious about turning hisself in because the police came to get my statement and just left a couple of minutes ago.

A part of me feel so relieved because he told the truth for once and part of me feels bad for ruining his future. I know how much being in the NBA meant to him and I know there's no way he's going there now.

The police officer apologized for the other officer who didn't believe when I told him and I felt so much better. They didn't believe me at first and now they know the truth.

"It's okay mom. We all make mistakes sometimes. Let's just forget about this and move past it." I told her grabbing her hand and gently squeezing it.

"No, I feel really bad. Here I was thinking he was the sweetest boy ever. Ugh how could I be so stupid?!" She ranted on and on.

"I don't know." I replied back shrugging my shoulders.

My mother ignored me.

"I'm so sorry Aubrey. Let me cook you some breakfast honey." She said before leaving me in the living room alone.

I sighed.

Since she feels bad she's gonna try to do everything she can to make me feel better. She does it every time when I'm extremely upset or she does something wrong. Don't get me wrong I love it and all but I just want her to be my mother. I miss the way we use to be..

I was knocked out of my thoughts when the door bell ranged.

I wonder who it is considering the only people that know where I live is Jayden and Aaliyah.

I walked up to the door.

"Who is it?" I called before opening it.

"It's me , Dacian." Dacian called from behind the door.

I smiled to myself a little before opening the door.

"Hey Dacian, what are you doing here?" I greeted him with a big smile.

"Sorry for just popping up like this. Aaliyah gave me your address. I have something to tell you." He mentioned giving me a serious look.

I moved over and gestured for him to come in.

"What is it?" I asked closing the door behind us before leading him to the living room where we sat side by side on the couches.

"Remember at the meeting last week Aaliyah told you I had a sleeping problem because of what happened when we were little?" He asked me playing with his fingers nervously.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" I asked him with a eyebrow raised.

"Well growing up after that I began to get very moody , sometimes angry, and sometimes sad. I have a bipolar disorder. Holding in what happened to us really took a toll on me and I guess that's why I always have random outbursts of anger." He explained to me.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Thank you for telling me." I told him with a soft smile.

"So does that change the way that you look at me because I'm gonna always be like this and I can't help it...." He started to say staring into my eyes like he's searching for something.

"No Dacian. That doesn't change how I look at you at all. I kind of new something was going on anyways because I overheard you and Aaliyah talking. You didn't have to keep that from me. I like you just the way you are." I assured him grabbing his hand and interlocking his fingers.

He smiled goofily. "I like you too." He replied back leaning in closely to my face.

I smiled and pecked his lips a little making him pull me in for more.

His lips on mine is just unbelievable. I can feel a spark.

He pulled away first.

"Guess what?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked with a straight face.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Jayden turned himself in to the police!" I exclaimed excitedly jumping up and down.

"Really? About time he turned hisself in." Dacian replied back making me giggle.

"Yeah he turned his self in. The court date is in January." I told Dacian a little sadly.

Now I understand that what Jayden did was wrong and I understand he needs to be punished but I'm not gonna lie I don't want him to go to jail. I know what they do to people there and I don't want him to have to go through it. He was my bestfriend so I still feel some type of emotions towards him.

If I take him to court he's gonna then he's most likely gonna go to jail and I don't want that on my conscious.

"What's wrong?" Dacian asked me holding my hand.

"I don't want him to go to jail." I replied back.

"Aubrey, he has to pay for what he has done to you. I'm not saying he needs up to thirty years but maybe five or ten would do him just fine."'

___________________________
Guys check out my new story called her secret admirer! It's up now on my page!

Aubrey in the mm 😍😩

What do you guys think about Aubrey questioning whether or not she wants Jayden to go to jail?
If you were her would you send him to jail?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

OriginalCreations ✨