ंChapter 1्

Mina had been friends with BTS for almost 6 years. She was amazed by how far they had come througout the years and how much they had grown.

She wasn't able to see them much as they were always training or busy with their music. They did text every now and then but never for long.

Luckily this month they we're all avaliable to see. They didn't want to go far because people would constantly be stopping them, and she just wanted to chill.

Mina especially wanted to be with Suga. Ever since her and Suga met, she felt a connection. She wanted to be with him. But she knew he'd never feel the same way. She dreamt about him every night and always watched his fancams. She adored the rest of the group, but Suga was her one and only.

They all decided to stay in Mina's flat to watch a movie and stay over. She was so excited, maybe Suga could sleep with her if there wasn't enough room.

Mina had finished setting out food and bean bags when she heard a knock at her door. They were here. She made sure she looked okay one last time and opened the door only to be pounced on by every single one of them in a group hug. All of them started to jump up and down cheering.

Once they all settled down, they decided to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Taehyung, Namjoon and Jhope all sat on the bean bag bellow the sofa. Jin and Jimin both layed on them and Suga sat on the sofa with Mina. Her mind was racing, her heart was beating so hard. Out of all the places he sat with her. Jin decided to get up and try and sit on the sofa, but Suga instantly pushed him of, making him go and lay down again.

They started the movie and every one was sitting round .

*Mina's POV*

'Hey are you a little bit cold' Suga whispered to me, gazing at me.

'A little bit, I have some blankets in the back if you want some' I wasn't really cold, I just wanted to share a cover with him.

He nodded
' I'll come too'

No one else was cold so we just went to get some blankets.

Why did he come with me, why didn't he just stay there?

We went into the back and I grabbed my fluffy cover. As I turned around, Suga was standing right behind me. Our noses were pressed together, he leant his forehead against mine, what was happening?!?!

'Look.. ' he whispered at me, his eyes staring down but his forehead still pressed against mine.

'I don't know why I haven't told you before but-' He delicately grabbed my hands and stroked them with his thumb.

'Ever since we have met, I have liked you a lot - ' His eyes looked up at me, still nose to nose and hand in hand.

'You're beautiful, funny, kind, beautiful and all I've ever wanted '

I gazed at him, what do I say, what do I do?

'It's a massive shot in the dark but-'

I cut him off by pressing my lips on his, he was so soft and gentle, I have been waiting for this for years. He released his hands from my and put them on the back of my neck and head, pushing my lips international his. I did the same to him. He managed to slip the tip of his tounge into mine before a pushed away.

We stared at each other
' We should go back' I said
Did I just ruin it all? I didn't want the members to be suspicious

He looked at me like little puppy dog, he was so cute, and now mine.

'We can save this for later' I smirked.

Suga smiled and nodded.

I picked my blanket back up and went back to our seat.

The members were glued to the screen, not even realizing how long we had been gone.

Underneath the cover, Suga grabbed my hand and started caressing is with his thumb.

I just wanted to curl up in a ball and scream. This was a dream come true.