्Chapter 3ं

*Mina's POV*

Every one jumped up making Suga friskily gallop away from me.I saw him trying to pull his clothes back on as I sorted mine out. The film had finished making them riot. This is not what I wanted.

If it was going to happen, I'd want it in where it could actually happen and I wouldn't feel dirty. 

And now we all have to sleep in the same room. Why did I even think of inviting them for a sleepover? I mean I know I wanted to get close with Yoongi but not in such an awkward way. The boys sorted out blankets and pillows for where we would sleep while I went to the bathroom.  I need to freshen up if you know what I mean like I can't be gross when there is atlEast a smAlllLLLl potential with it happening. I changed into a baggy jumper and sweatpants and went back to them. 

They sorted out lots of food and... There was a small circle with a bottle in the middle... Oh shit.. dat boi... 'O shit waddup!' I asked Jin and he looked at Namjoon who just smirked.  

'aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKFFFBURGOBVRUFGNOVREWBFEW'

'WHAT THE FUJKC' 

Taehyung was pELTING towards me with a big blanket and wrapped me up like a giant burrito . They all pushed me to the beds where they all sat and moved around the bottle... oh boy...

*THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'S MORE OF A BUILD UP IDK IF I SHOULD UPDATE ANYMORE OR LEAVE IT AAAA PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ABOUT WHERE THIS COULD GO??? also this started off as a joke i cant believe how many reads this has wow*