Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Skylar's Pov

I followed the light and I ended up in this bright room.It was just a white room that seemed endless.It was empty it seemed to be just me in here.I called out a not so loud hello and got a reply.It was this woman who walked up to me."Hi my name is jewel." I was about to say my name but she cut me off."Oh no need for an introduction from  you I know very well who you are."You do I questioned her. She shook her head happily,"of course darling I'm your guardian angel."Oh wow those exist? "Sure thing and your gonna become one, well I mean you were born to be one but that's when you human but now your a sprit so you will be a official guardian angel, I think your mark in your back is a very big clue." But that's crazy if i was born and my destiny was to become an angel then why would I get all these signs when I met harry."Well Skylar it's because your his guardian angel."But everyone's born with one I thought. "You are correct but sometimes in very rare situations the one they are place with when they are born aren't the right fit so when the person who's perfect for someone you are paired up with each other." oh so why are we paired up with each other." Because you two are just the right balance for each other,you will take care of him and he will take care of you."How is he suppose to do that im dead im an angel. "You can make your self visible to him anytime but only he can see you so if your not feeling your best he will cheer you up or something."I was  beyond shocked so i just said okay."I know this is alot to take in trust me I know how you feel I was in your shoes about 235 years ago boy was I nervous and confused but my guardian angel helped me through it and she became my best friend and I want that to become our relationship."Alright Jewel just tell me what I have to do."Well I need you to sit down and then  turn around and place your back towards me." Why? "Because you need your wings what else."She laughed like it was the most oblivious thing in the world.I turned around and I felt her place her hand on my back and she traced her hand along the mark and she wishpered some words.Pain took hold of my whole body ,I jolted forwards but jewel grabbed my shoulders , "you have to stay Sitting up straight or else your wings will come in crooked."I was screaming and moving all over the place but jewel made sure I never laid  down she kept me sitting up.After a few minutes the pain stopped.Jewel let go and i was just breathing she sat in front of me and examined my face she opened her hand,"here you need this." A glass of this orange stuff pops out of her hand. What is this,"instead of water we drink  this special nectar."I grabbed the glass cautiously and I took a sip. It was the best thing I have ever had its taste is so good there are no words to describe it.She must of saw I liked it because I downed the whole thing. "You like it ?" I nodded and smiled.She rubbed my shoulder ,"good  , you wanna see how you look as an angel now."She held out her hand and I grabbed it hopping on my feet.She waved her hand and this wonderful gold mirror came out of the "ground ". I looked at my reflection and I saw this girl in the mirror who I didnt recognize.This girl was beautiful,she had the softest wings behind her all her features glowed and shined brightly.I touched my silk white  dress I was now covered in.Jewel came up behind me ,"this is  the new Skyler . Now here's your first assignment as Harry Edward Styles' guardian angel.You have to let him know that you're there and that your watching him because you know your  his guardian  blah blah.You figure it out you have powers you just gotta discover Them." how can I find him? "Oh well hun hes with his friends pulling near your accident so go and tell him do your job and do your job well." I replied proud and excited will do Jewel. A door appeared in front of me,Jewel nodded towards the door."You can do it Skylar I believe you."I smiled and opened the door as soon as I closed it I was trying to think how the heck am I  gonna tell Harry.

Author's Note
Hey I decided to post today because the story is doing really well.So also if  you don't  know the Unknown Pov issssss Jewel 😀.Remember just keep reading.

-BB❤️