Home Plan

*A/N: OK SO WHOOPSIES #Rylly BETTER WATCH WHERE THEY KISS! HAHA! :D OK CAPS! This title is a dead giveaway. So David Fertello replied to me so I got $vv@qq. (((Ellington did 3 times before so it's all good!))) Anyway, here's another chapter. No idea if it will be good or not. You know the end shit I say. Enjoy as pleased ((that's me trying to sound fancy smancy))*

___________________________________________________

   As I run back to the green room in a panic, I realize I have more important things to worry about: how I'm gonna get home since I promised my parents I would visit them tomorrow. How, how, how?! They're expecting me home by early tomorrow morning, around 4. Even though my home is an hour away, I can't find a way to make it back to my home turf. Will one of the boys take me? Chance are high that Riker would, but he can barely drive. Ross would if he wasn't mad at me for some dumb reason. And Ryland can drive, like, what, a golf cart?! 

   I forget trying to think of a stupid way to go home and just pack up my guitar and purse and a few other bags that carry miscellaneous items. Before I can even think straight, I leave through the back exit of the green room into a long, dark hallway. I'm not sure if I'm crying because everything is numb to me currently. My head. My senses. My feelings.

   My heart.

  Why am I so emotional? One dumb fan is trying to ruin Ryland and I. She's probably jealous. Everyone loves Ryland. Really. Though why does she need to get a picture of us kissing? Will she post it online? She's ruining everything I've always wanted since I first met the Lynch family and Ratliff at my audition. Is it really what I want and need?

   "It doesn't matter," I tell myself out loud. "I need to get home."

   "What doesn't matter," I hear a voice behind me and turn while I'm running toward the nearest exit. Emma. She'll tell everyone that I'm ditching.

   "Fuck off," I yell back to her. 

   "I'm only trying to help," she calls as I'm about to leave the hallway and roam out into the back of the venue.

   "You're bloody not!"

   And I'm out into the warm, pitch black air of the beautiful June night. There's a lot of beeping coming from the streets of Jersey, my home state. I smell the exhaust from all of the cars, buses, and possibly even trains. People lurk beyond the gates, carrying on with their business. Some shouts seem to be coming from down the street as well. I run onto the teen's tour bus that's always unlocked when fans are barricaded off from where we park the buses.

   My bunk is the first place I go to and just throw all of the things I was carrying on the middle of the floor. I break down and cry, which seems to be something I do every night. I wonder if Stormie and Mark ever get fed up with my emotional ways. Probably, but my set is over and I think I have the right to let my feelings be let out. Be free. 

  Ryland. Riker. Ross. It's so much. So little love to give. I don't wanna be the reason they break apart from that brother bonding. No one would ever want to hurt that.

   I'm asleep until I feel myself being woken up by a hand shaking my shoulder rather violently. My blue eyes open in an instant and I look up to see who is causing this. It's Ryland and I push him away with my hand and turn towards my window with my pillow over my face. 

   "C'mon Molly. Hurry. We don't have much time," he whispers, low in my ear and soft like a kiss. His warm breath hovers over the lobe of my ear and I must admit, it feels like Heaven.

   "What is it," I groan, turning to face him.

   He brushes all of the lose strands of hair that's covering the front of my hair gently. "Baby, we're taking you home for tomorrow." 

   "What do you mean 'we're?' Who else is comin' along?" I ask, sounding a little more harsh than I intended.

   "Well... urr both of us but I'm kinda sorta driving illegally," he says quietly.

   We lock eyes for a moment until I break it and look away. "Do you at least have your permit?"

   He nods.

   Our eyes meet again and then I think I agree, by falling under the spell of his beautiful eyes.

                                                                                                    ***

*A/N: THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER I SWEAR! And I have about 455 reads and I cried. I'm not even joking. :D Sorry it took me so long but it's summer so now I can have no life and post as much as I want! :))))))))) So this one was for the #Rylly shippers! Many of you messaged me about my Twitter as well so this is my username:

@the____sloth (that's 4 underscores!)

Thanks for reading and contact me on there! I always follow back especially is you are a fan of R5! :D*