One Shot!!!!!

Hey you guys!

So I know that a lot of people have been missing Lay Me Down and want more Carter and Lizzie. So I thought that this would be perfect. Basically it's a one shot contest. You pick and scene from Lay Me Down and you write it how you would want it to go or you can even create a new scene.  Everybody who participates  will  upload there story and name it " Lay Me Down One Shot". And when you upload I would like for you to dedicate it to me so that I can keep up with it. I will probably pick the top five and then me and the fans will decide the best "Lay Me Down One Shot"

So whoever wants to be in the contest just comment so I can know who and how many will be participating

I really havent thought of a good prize yet. So throw out some ideas and i will most likely abide by them, but the biggest prize will be reading more Lay Me Down, but I do mind doing other offers.

I can't wait to see what you guys write. I'm really excited to see what scenes you come up with.:D

Upload them soon!

 ****The deadline is July 28. If anybody needs anymore time just let me know.*******

****Also the prize is that i will read your story before any others on my list and I will promote it and your page. If you have any other suggestions for prizes let me know.*******

P.S the prize is not a sequel. That means everybody wins. :S