chapter one - Water.

(short chapters)

characters
LEE MINJAE
KIM TAEHYUNG
HAN HYOMI
JEON JUNGKOOK
& more

+

KIM TAEHYUNG

"Tae, you got ranked last again." My best friend Jungkook said, and sighed.

"It's not my fault. I was stuck on question number two." I said while walking into class and sitting down into my seat.

"Come on, just study harder next time. Okay?" Jungkook said before walking towards his seat in the back, while mine was in the front since I needed the 'extra help'.

I chose not to study, it's a big waste of time. I mean like my dream isn't to become a math genius or a person who needs to know what a triangle & 'x' is. I'm gonna become a singer.

My dream is to become a singer so I can travel the world and see the things I have never seen before.

I wanna know the feeling of being loved and looked upon on by thousands of screaming fans chanting your name.

And lastly, I wanna meet hot k-idol girls.

My dreamy thoughts were interrupted when I didn't notice my teacher, Mr. Song leaning closer to my face to get my attention, then screaming in my face to wake me up.

"Kim Taehyung, stop day dreaming! Or do you wanna go outside." Mr. Song yells in my face, spitting a little causing half the class to laugh at the situation I was in.

"No, sir." I bow from my desk and Mr. Song goes towards the board.

During the class I tried to focus on the lesson but Jaeho, my  classmate who kept throwing paper balls towards the back of my head just to get me mad and annoyed.

It did work.

"STOP IT." I yell and turn around to face him and he snickers.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung. Stand outside now.. with your hands up. Next time think twice before interrupting my lesson." I gave one last look to Jaeho and in the side of my head I can see Jungkook's disappointed face before I walk out of class.

The sun was blazing at my face and I'm starting to get all dizzy.

A few teachers walked past me giving me an un approval look at what mistake I had done for me to be in this situation

I felt some sweat drips coming from my neck and down and my lips went dry.

"Water." I whispered and sighed, remembering the water fountain being on the other side. I groan and slouch down on the wall with my hands still up, hurting.

Closing my eyes for the second time and leaning against the wall. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I open one of my eyes and turn to see a girl with two braids holding stacks of paper.. and is in our gym uniform.

"Here. You need this more then I do." She said and hands me the bottle filled with cold water.

I grab the bottle and take really big gulps and half way through I pour the water on my over my head(soaking my hair) and the girl starts to chuckle, amused at the foolish action right now.

"Han Hyomi! Didn't I ask you to take those papers to Mrs. Oh!" A girl in her p.e uniform yelled from across the hallway, stomping her way towards our direction, looking pretty pissed.

"Sorry, I was just on my way-"

"Really, because right now I see you disturbing a fellow student who got disciplined by Mr. Song." The girl said which made Han Hyomi shut her mouth.

"Hey, it wasn't her fault-"

"Stay out of this!"

Those four words made my mouth shut so fast, that my heart started to beat faster. This girl is so intimidating that it made me clutch my knuckles.

"I'm sorry Minjae-sshi." Hyomi bowed and started walking away, not even sparing a glance at me.

"First years." Minjae huffs, then turns her attention to me. I awkwardly smile looking away. She stares at me for a brief moment before turning around and walking back to the gym.

+

another story. I'm gonna make stories for the other members to, but right now, I got that taehyung vibe.
summer~