Prolouge

A particular doll floated in an unknown place, it, or better known as she opened her blue eyes - there were no feelings shown in those eyes but loneliness. Yes, she was lonely. She had been floating in that place for a very long time, for she didn't even know how long, centuries maybe. She only had the company of her spirit, Spica. It's warm light gave her hope that she would be able to see the world once again and meet her other self as soon as possible. What she didn't know was that she would meet her, very soon.

Kuroi Mato had her birthday today, as she turned 14. Her celebration was quite simple, she's not a little girl anyway. Her elementary friends came to give her good wishes and hopes, and that it would be the last day they would see each other. Most of her friends would be going to an another school, in an another city. It made Mato sad, that she wouldn't see her friends frequently like before. They still could send messages through their social media though. Her BFF gave Mato a big hug and waved goodbye. Mato also waved goodbye and closed the door shut.

Due toseeing her depressed daughter, Mrs. Kuroi made an agreement to let Mato move to her long-time-no-see cousins, the Sakurada siblings; Sakurada Nori and Sakurada Jun. Even though the age gap was so big, she was sure Nori could be a big sister to Mato somehow. Jun's age was not that far from Mato's, so she's sure they can at least play like they used to - but they wouldn't most likely due to their age now.

Mrs. Kuroi felt so happy that she smiled the whole way to the phone to ask Mr. and Mrs. Sakurada's permission. That made Mato confused because she had no idea what her mother was thinking.