Chapter 2

Kuroi Mato was sitting in the car, on her way to the Sakurada family, with the moving van behind them with her things. Mato was sitting beside her mother and  looking out the window, thinking about the life she would be leaving behind.

"I know it's going to be hard..." Said Mrs. Kuroi "...but remember you get to know your cousins and make new friends."

"Mm." Mato said sadly, still looking out the window. "It's been such a long time since I met Nori and Jun."

"Yeah, much has changed." Mrs. Kuroi agreed. "Jun-kun hasn't been tp school because of his socialize problem and has been locked up in his room all the time, according to their parents."

It made Mato turned to look at her mother in surprise over what happened and wondered how that could be the same Jun she knew from a long time ago. She shock off the thought and looked at her again, who put on a smile.

"Don't ya worry, you have Nori, right?" She asked and Mato smiled while she nodded. "Oh, we're here now." She stopped the car and both got out to look at the house.

Out the front door came a girl with short brown hair in two pigtails with matching eyes and glasses, the girl had just closed the door when she saw Mato.

"Hi, Mato!" The girl greeted while waving at her with a big smile.

"Hi, Nori!" Mato greeted back, starting running to Nori and hugged her. "Long time no see."

"Should I help you with your things up to your room?" Nori asked, while Mato stopped hugging her and nodded.

Both girls goes to the moving van and opened the door to it, grabbed a box each and goes back inside. They got up the stairs and stopped at a lonely door at the right side of the small hallway.

"This will be your room." Nori explained. "It's near Jun-kuns room, so you can hear if something's going on."

She opened the door and inside was only a bed near the window, a desk, a shelf and a wardrobe. They placed the boxes near the bed, and goes down to grab the other boxes up to the room. Once all the boxes was up, Mato said goodbye to her mother and she drove away.

Mato got back to her room to unpack her stuff, the first and second box was all her clothes and accessories, the third box was books, the fourth box was her laptop, pencils, posters and dolls. She took out a doll that looked like a dog with only an eye, she smiled and took out the other dolls and put them on the shelf together with the books. After the other boxes was unpacked, the door bell was heard, Mato got out of her room and goes down the stairs, except the last step, to see three boxes in the hall with a exhausted Nori.

"Is everything alright?" She asked Nori, who looked up at Mato with a nervous smile and chuckled.

"Don't worry." Nori assured her. "This is all Jun-kun's things that he bought online, so don't worry it happens often." Mato nodded and goes back to her room.

She takes her laptop and saw a message from her old friends, she opened it and saw a picture of all of them together. Mato chats with her friend until Nori opens the door.

"It's dinner now, ok." Nori said, Mato nodded and followed her out to the living room kitchen and on the table was the food, but only two plates.

"But why is it only two plates instead of three?" Mato asked and Nori looked at her with a sad face.

"He..." Nori sighed. "He hasn't been eating with me since his social problems began."

"Oh," Mato let out as she understood what she meant. "Sorry I asked."

"Don't worry about it." Nori reassured her as they both sat down in the chairs in front of each other. "Oh, you got mail when the boxes came."

"I got mail, already." Mato questioned confused, "but, I just moved in here. How can I get mail already?"

Nori gave her a letter and Mato was about to open it when she saw Nori began to eat, so she put the letter in her pocket and began to eat as well.

When they were finished, Mato ran up to her room and sat by her desk to open it. What was written in the letter made Mato confused.

It said: your request is being delivered as soon you put your letter in the second drawer in your desk. But beware, the package comes the day after the letter is sent.

'What is going to be delivered?' Mato thought 'This must be a joke if nothing happens when I do what the letter said'

She put the letter in its envelope and put it in the second drawer, changed into her sleepwear and untied her short dark blue hair from its pigtail style. Got to her bed to sleep and thought about the new school she'll be going in two days, she closed her eyes and slept.