Lighthouse Love - second teaser!

Lighthouse love is a whimsical tale of real love, the kind the that comes with sexy slappers, ex-husbands and more baggage than a cab load of Kardashian’s! 

Introducing Ethan... 

Ethan slides his burger from the brown paper bag and folds back the grease proof paper.

"You're a bastard!" Jamie says, before placing a whole roll of sushi in his mouth. He chews twice, swallows, then moves to the next one. Ethan watches the people around him in various states of undress. He can feel the beads of perspiration forming between his shoulder blades.

"Quiz night," Jamie says, having cleared his tray of sushi, "Georgie is bringing that bloke."

"The one who thinks he's god’s gift to rugby? He didn't even know where the next World Cup is going to be played."

"He knew the sponsor was Heineken," Jamie says.

"He would, since he drank my last two bottles," Ethan replies.

"Bums on seats mate, you got a substitute?" Jamie asks, "We're still one down since Shazza left."

Ethan simply shakes his head, his mouth too full to answer.

"You heard from her lately? Sexy Shazza." Fran punches Jamie in the arm without removing her eyes from a magazine story about three brown-haired girls in bikinis, frolicking on a sandy beach.

“Kardashian's,” Fran tells Ethan.

“Bless you,” Ethan says.

“How's Shazza doing in Melbourne?” Fran asks.   

"No idea, haven't heard from her since she left, but we didn't really keep in touch like that," Ethan mumbles through a mouth full of meat and bun.

"Shag and run?"

"Just a bit of fun," Ethan says, licking beetroot juice from his fingers.

"She's not on your Facebook then?” Fran is pleased when he shakes his head. Shazza was always nice enough, but she thinks Ethan could probably find someone a little less... loud.