Chapter 16

So I went to Lady Gaga last night and she was SO AMAZING! Honestly, she is the most genuine, inspirational person on earth. I never really liked her before, but she has officially become my role-model.

Anyways, I am now on a 6 week holiday :D Woohoo, so you can look forward to a lot of updates :D I hope you enjoy the chapter J

Chapter 16:

HARRY’S POV:

“I’m back!” I yelled as I walked into our mansion, “Where is everyone?”

“Watching TV!” A voice yelled back.

I made my way into the room and collapsed on the sofa next to Louis, “I’m exhausted.”

“Yeah, yeah, you poor thing.” Louis grinned at me, “Who’d you give the rose to?”

“Liam and I think you gave it to Natalie,” Niall said, “Zayn thinks Zoey, and Louis thinks you gave it to Rose.”

I snickered, “You’re all wrong.”

Liam frowned, “Please please please tell me you gave it to Riley and not Summer.”

“Well what if I did give it to Summer?” I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

“Harry!” Liam whined, “You know she’s one of my favourites! And she can barely even look at you without wanting to stab herself.”

“That’s not true.” I snapped.

“Harry, she basically hates you.” Zayn said softly, “Did she even accept the rose?”

“Of course she did!” I exclaimed, “In fact, she admitted that she likes me.”

“What?” Liam sat up straight, “As in ‘like’ or ‘like’ like?

“Don’t get jealous now,” I teased, “She like likes me.”

Liam pouted, “But I shot-gunned her!”

“You can’t shot-gun a girl!” Niall laughed, “She’s allowed to like both of you.”

“Yeah, we’ve only been here for two weeks,” Louis shrugged, “And there are plenty of other girls here.”

“I think we should go over there in the morning before my group date,” Zayn suggested, “Let Harry and Liam take a look around and see that Summer isn’t the only girl in the competition.”

“Fine with me.” Liam agreed, “Maybe I can prove to Harry that he’s just being delusional, and Summer actually likes me.”