Chapter 47

"Can you say ahhh?" Dr. Morris asked.

"Ahhhh." Carter said opening his mouth.

She puts a popsicle stick on his tongue looking in his mouth. "Looks like you have Post Nasal Drip." Dr. Morris said.

"But we can fix that with antibiotics. Have Carter take this every 4 to 6 hours." Dr. Morris said giving me a bottle with pink syrup in it. It's antibiotics for children. It's flavored so they won't spit it out if it taste bad.

"Thanks Dr. Morris." I said.

"Welcome. You guys are my favorite patients." She said.

Dr. Morris has been our doctor since Carter was born. She's my doctor too. For everything mostly.

Dr. Morris looks at Gabriel then at me and smiles. "How adorable. You must be Her boyfriend." She said.

"Well I sure hope it's not anyone but me." Gabriel said.

"I knew you'd get the hot ones. I mean you always been a beautiful young woman." Dr. Morris said.

I blushed a little. "Thanks." I said.

"Make sure you come in on your yearly check up. It's coming up." Dr. Morris said.

"Oh great." I said sarcastically.

"What is it?" Gabriel asked.

"My yearly check up. It's for women to get it done." I said.

"I'm not quite catching on." Gabriel said.

"She's also my gynecologist." I said.

"Oh!" Gabriel said.

"Yeah." I said.

"I didn't know you have to do that every year." He said.

I laughed.

"You guys are ready to go any time now." Dr. Morris said.

"Okay Um just call me to remind me of the check up thingy." I said.

"Alright I will." She said.

Carter grabs my hand and we walk out.

Gabriel was walking next to Carter. Carter grabs his hand.

Gabriel looks down at him but Carter wasn't paying any attention to him.

I swing Carter's and my hands back and forth.

I see Carter does the same with Gabriel. I smiled to myself.

I open the back door for Carter to get in. He climbs in and buckles up. I got in the passenger seat putting my seat belt on.

"Lets go get something to eat then go home." Gabriel said.

We all decided after 15 minutes of arguing we got pizza.

"I'm full." I said.

"You only had what 2 slices?" Gabriel asked.

"They were huge slices!" I defended myself.

Gabriel laughed. Carter over here is inhaling his food. "Slow down buddy don't want you to choke." I said.

I waited for them to get done eating and I check my phone. I have one video message from Dylan.

I open it up and they're in English class. The teachers not there.

Dylan is in front of the room. There's music playing in the background.

"My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" Dylan sings and starts dancing what I think it is twerking. Jesse is next to her and now they're booty bumping each other. Jesse did it to hard and Dylan fell over. I started laughing my ass off.

The Sarcastic Girl & The Badboyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें