15

Mmmmmmm warm bodyyy (thought about the movie lol) I snuggle into Chuck and wrap my arms around his torso while he snores. Ugh this is boring. I do little circles with my fingers and slowly trail it down his abs stopping a little under his belly button. I feel him shiver before turning towards me still sleeping. Holding in my laugh trailing my fingers a little lower until my finger is a little past his hip bone.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." he said in a morning voice. Oh hot damn that sounds yummy. I smirk and slip my finger close to his sword. He hitches his breathe but suddenly he flipped me over towering over my body our faces were meters apart and he leans in kissing down my neck biting my sweet spot.

"Mmmm." I moaned and grab onto his shoulders. He goes back up my neck kissing my mouth and quickly goes to my earlobe. I moan again as he nibbles on it then he starts rocking his body into my lower half making Robin Jr spring to action. I head towards his boxers and slowly pull them down showing off his hard on. He chuckles against my mouth and starts taking mine off -which were Batman by-the-by- and starts kissing down my stomach.

Hey this is his reward not mine!

I quickly stop him and roll us over now that I am on top and pinned his hands to his side. I mean he could break away simple as that but the guy seemed to be enjoying his littler lover getting frisky. I bite my lip and start grinding our lower half's and let me say this, his moans sent me haywire!

"Now now-," he stops and moans when I trailed my finger down his member," remember what the doctor said." he teases and I roll my eyes.

"Fuck the doctor just give it to me." I whispered in his ear which made my voice sound a little husky but hey I am a hoe and I need his dick no buts about it. Im like a vampire that needs blood but bitch I need his juices like omg. Im such a hoe but I dont care I am in loaf. He rolls us back over and pins me down readying himself by my entrance, and yes we are going bareback booh so I might as well suck it up buttercup. He slowly pushes himself into me but consciously because we obviously didnt put any lube on and spit is just out of the question. Ewie. Once he was in he lets me adjust and slowly rocks his lowerhalf. Well now that we had our man made lube-precum-we can get this party rockin'.

He starts pounding into me hitting that special spot. I swear I am seeing stars because this is just to good. I dig my nails into his back and he moans so I add a bit more pressure making his moan even louder.

"Do it again baby." he growls into my ear.

"Yes daddy." I purr and drag my nails down his back. He moans and pounds into me even harder but little did we know he had a guest...

"OH MY GOD! DAD ARE YOU- OH HELL NAW ROBIN!!" My bestfriend says but he faints and just then we cum...

This is awkward...

Yea short chapter but I wanted this to end here because I thought it would be F.A.B!!!!!!! Vote, comment, and share! New chapter tomorrow