Chapter Fifteen

Brett.

It's been a few months.
January was at a start. The snow covered the ground most days. Liam and I were still together. Satomi was getting very suspicious of us, but she didn't care considering Liam's good to me. She respects him. Liam's mom is still in the dark. She thinks I'm just another one of his close friends.

"We should consider telling you're mom, Liam," I suggested one night when Liam and I were cuddling on the couch of his living room. His step dad was at work and his mom was out, possibly shopping.

Liam lifted his head off my chest and gave me a puzzled look.

"You've never mentioned you wanted to," he said.

"Well I didn't know when the time would be right. It's been a while, almost four months. Maybe she should know, Liam," I replied.

"Satomi doesn't know," he defended.

I laughed.
"I'm pretty damn sure she does."

Liam rolled his eyes, laying his head back down onto my chest.

"We can tell her if you'd like. I agree, she deserves to know," Liam said.

I nodded.
"If not, it's alright. I'm just getting tired of being you're "friend", y'know?"

Liam nodded.
"I'm just worried on how she'll take it, that's all," he said.

"If she loves you, she'll understand, and she'll accept you," I said. Liam nodded.

He sat up and put his lips on mine.

"I love you," he mumbled. I grinned while deepening the kiss.

"I love you too, Liam," I said after taking a breath.

"Maybe we should go upstairs. I don't know when my mom's gonna get home," he said. I nodded and he and I ran upstairs into his room. I got on the bed and Liam followed quickly behind. He straddled my hips and leaned in to kiss me again.

I put my hands on his side, closing up any remaining space between us. He bit my lip, pulling it gently.

I slid my hand up his shirt and ran my fingers over his stomach, moving up towards his chest.

"Get on with it," Liam growled and I smirked, still locking lips with him.

I pulled up his shirt and took it off, dropping it somewhere on the floor.

"My turn," he said and lifted up my shirt, leaving us both topless.

Liam moved his hips forward, grinding on top of me.

"Liam- you're mom could get home any second," I warned him. He rolled his eyes and fumbled with my belt.

"Liam, this is gonna be really hard to explain to her," I groaned. He again ignored me, sliding my jeans down, also doing so with the basketball shorts he was wearing.

Liam moved his lips down to my neck, making little bites along the way.

"Brett, please just relax and trust me on-" but Liam was cut off with a knock on his bedroom door and a little voice.

"Liam, are you in there?" We heard Abby ask.

I glared at Liam.

"I didn't know she was home!" He whisper shouted.

"Yeah, Abby. What's up?" Liam called out.

"Mom wants to know if you want any food," she said.

"Uh- is Mom home?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, she just got home a few minutes ago. Can I come in?" Abby asked.

"Hang on! Just give me a second," Liam said. He quickly got on his shorts and put a shirt from the floor on.

"Alright, I'm here Abby," Liam said, walking towards the door.

"Liam wait!" I whispered.
He gave me a death glare as if saying, be quiet.

He shut the door behind him and they walked downstairs.

Liam.

When I got downstairs, Mom was sitting at the table reading the weekly paper or something.

"Hey Mom, can I get some food now?" I asked. She got up as she nodded. She looked at me and looked confused.

"Whose shirt is that?"

I looked down.
Shit.

"Oh, it was Mason's, he left it here like a year ago," I lied.

"Doesn't look like his.. style," she said.

I laughed nervously, taking the plate from her hand.

"Thanks Mom," I said and ran upstairs.

Brett was now dressed except for a shirt, which I was wearing his.

"Liam I tried to warn you-" he said.

I took off the shirt and threw it towards him.

"You look cute in my clothes," Brett grinned.

I laughed.
"That's what they all say."

"But you really do," he said, kissing my neck as I sat down.

"Not right now Brett," I laughed, pushing him away.

He groaned.

"Tomorrow?" Brett asked.