FIRST & FOREMOST

This is a story about love -
About the sweet encounters and often bitter goodbyes, the letting go and falling back in again. It may break you one day, but make sure to inhale every step of the way, because love, it's the most beautiful person you will ever meet.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" For the two of us, home

isn't a place. It is

a person and we are

finally home. "

- Stephanie Perkins

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THERE ONCE WAS A TIME WHERE Heidy Sheryl fell out of love.

It may not be as she portrayed it to be but equally as painful as any hearts which pieces were strayed. It broke her to a glob of mess; and as much as she succeeded to patch the shredded fragments by fragments, some wound doesn't heal as perfect as it should.

Afterall, a broken vase cannot be the same again.

But when Tobias Klaine arrived at the little port he has yet to visit after eight years of age - and met her out of all odds and ends at the very bistro they did their many firsts upon, such as their first date, their first dance, and the first time she tip-toed to sponge a kiss to his lips, he asked her if she would like a cup of tea ( he remembers still how she loathes coffee ), Heidy - by every odds and chances - found herself agreeing despite the consequences.

Or perhaps, because of it all.

From then on every Friday afternoon, they talked about everything and anything. The gaps and what had changed. Thousands of stories at the back of their pocket. The loss they experienced, and the love they received in the unlikliest of places.

And ultimately, they talk about who they once were.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

w a r n i n g :

- mature content

- swearing

- dark themes

- some angst

u p d a t e :

- sporadic