07

Akane's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since I came to the Village Hidden in the Leaves and I've been training with Asuma everyday "Where's Lord third?" I ask walking up to Asuma as he stood outside the Hokage's office waiting for me "He said he was too busy to train with us today, but he has a job for us" Asuma explains and I nod and we start to climb the stairs to meet the Hokage. Asuma knocks on the door and we hear Lord third mumble a "Come in" And Asuma opens the door and we step inside. "Ah, Asuma, Akane, I have a job for you two, but before that" Lord Hokage says as soon as he sees us and stands. Lord Hokage reaches into his desk and pulls out a Hidden Leaf head band with a black strap around it "Congratulations Akane, you are now officially a Hidden Leaf genin" Lord Hokage says and hands me the head band and I tie it loosely around my neck then bow "Thank you Lord Hokage" I say and he smiles before walking back to his desk. He grabs about 10 envelopes off his desk and drops them in Asumas hands, I reach over and take 5 to lighten the load and Asuma smiles at me in thanks. Lord Hokage then holds out a piece of paper out to Asuma and Asuma takes it, looking at it in confusion "Take an envelope to each resident and explain to them that it's a letter from the Hokage" Lord Hokage says and we nod.

"I'd like to have it done by noon" Lord Hokage says walking back to his desk "That's 6 hours from now, we got this" I said smiling and Asuma shakes his head while still looking at the list "All these residents are all over the village and we have a huge village, it's going to take awhile" Asuma sighs and I shrug my shoulders "There's no point in complaining about it, lets get going" I say and turn for the door "See you later Lord Hokage" I say before opening the door and leaving "Congratulations by the way" Asuma says closing the door "Thanks" I say and smile "Now, lead the way!" I tell Asuma he and nods before he starts to walk. We finish half of the envelopes by 10 and we stand on a rooftop to check who's next "You wanna say that again you little brat?!" We hear, we look down at the dirt road and see the group of kids we say yesterday when Gai challenged Kakashi "I said, get out of my way you fat old man!" The boy who was wearing goggles yells at the middle aged man that yelled before "That's it kid!" He screams and pulls out a kunai 'That's not a regular kunai' I think to myself before pulling out one of my own kunai and thowing just before the man throws his so it makes contact in time.

I jump down from the roof top and stand in between the man and boy wearing goggles "What's a Hidden Mist ninja like you doing in the Hidden Leaf?" I ask picking up both kunai and putting my own in my pouch and bringing his kunai to my face and smelling it "As I thought" I mumble and the next moment two Anbu have got hold of the Hidden Mist ninja and three others stand by "About time we caught up to you" One of them mumble "What's happened?" Another of the Anbu ask me "This Hidden Mist ninja got in a fight with the boy behind me and was about to kill him with a poisoned kunai" I say and hand him the kunai "Where either of you injured?" The Anbu man asks the boy and I "I'm fine" I say and turn to look at the boy behind me, he's blushing and then shakes his head "I'm f-fine too" He stutters and I nod turning back to the Anbu and nod at him as well. "Come on Asuma!" I yell and turn towards him where he's standing in a state of shock, he seems to come out of it and jumps down to where we all stand "We have to finish our job" I tell him and he nods "See you guys around" I tell the three kids behind me and jump on to another rooftop and Asuma follows.

When finish the other five envelopes in about an hour because luckily for us, the residents were close to each other. Asuma and I were jumping from rooftop to rooftop to get the the Hokage building so we could finish our job and report back "Asuma!" We hear and stop on one of the rooftops, we look over to the direction of where Asuma's name came from and see the group from before "Come here for a sec will you!?" The boy with the goggles yell and motions Asuma over and Asuma jumps down from the roof and I cross my arms waiting for him to finish up his talk so we can finish our job. I cover my closest ear with my hair so you wouldn't be able to see it and make it transform into an arctic wolf ear and listened in on their conversation "Who's the girl you've been hanging out with the past few weeks?" The boy in goggles asks "Who? Akane?" Asuma says gesturing to me a little and the boy in goggles nods "That's Akane Mitizu, she's new to the village" Asuma exlpains "Mitizu?" The girl asks "What kind of clan is that?" She asks further "She won't tell me anything but Gai knows it, but it dosen't seem like he's going to tell anyone because she told him not to and I think he has a crush on her so he's not saying anything either" Asuma says shaking his head.

"But what I gathered from hers and Gais conversation, the clan as to do something with-" "Asuma!" I cut him off before he could say anything "We have to report back, lets go!" I yell to him and he nods "See you guys later" Asuma says before jumping back over to me and I transform my ear back to normal before he can see and we start jumping from roof to roof again "What did they want to talk about?" I ask after a moment "They just wanted to know who you were, you should really meet them sometime" Asuma says and I nod.

--------------------

I'm so sorry all these are boring, I'm a shitty writer. ((The head band is supposed to be like Narutos after he came back from training with Pervy Sage (Jiraiya))) Loves. As always,

Like

Comment

Share with friends/fans/followers/readers

~K-Chan