Thank you for reading!

Thank you so much for reading my sample of Reasons To Love A Nerd Like Me  - I really hope you enjoyed it! 

If you want to continue the story then it is available to download in full as an ebook from Amazon Kindle at all international Amazon stores. Here are links to a few (also available on my profile):

AMAZON UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reasons-Love-Nerd-Like-Me-ebook/dp/B015VL47M4/

AMAZON US:

http://www.amazon.com/Reasons-Love-Nerd-Like-Me-ebook/dp/B015VL47M4/

**UPDATE**

I am now offering free copies of RTLANLM to anyone with a blog or Goodreads account who would be willing to leave a short review or rating for me after finishing the book. If you are interested in doing this, please PM me with a link to your Goodreads account (it's free to join!) and your email address.

A huge thank you to everyone who has bought a copy of the book, I still consider you guys my number one fans and I am looking to find ways to give you further rewards for your loyalty. I'll do my best to think of something  because your support is very much appreciated :)

PRAISE FROM WATTPAD USERS ON "REASONS TO LOVE A NERD LIKE ME":

@Fujoshi_27 

Such a beautiful story. I am very amazed by your fantastic writing skills and this has taken me on an emotional rollercoaster. Thank you for writing such a magnificent story.

@-Mellow 

Words cannot simply describe the emotions that this story has made me feel throughout,.....it was a riveting, breath-taking raw adventure that just made me a beautifully heap of a mess..

@moimoches

It's amazing that the first chapter is still fresh in my mind, it was so memorable and character development-y, but then again I started reading yesterday and had to force myself to go to sleep it was so good. But honestly this is one of the best romances I've ever read on here I loved all of it and the characters were so REAL and as was the drama, thankk youuu for writing this!!

@Llamas-and-whiskers

I have read a lot, and I mean A LOT of boyxboy stories and romance stories in general, and never have I fallen in love with characters, and gotten so caught up in a story. The emotions killed me the whole time and something about it was just so perfect and real. A good example of a teen relationship making it into adulthood successfully in a believable way. I love them. I literally can't stop grinning. Your writing is incredible!

@-hyper-

This book is amazing. I loved it from the very chapter, I kept seeing this on my recommended but it never really caught my eye but my friend told me about this and I never regretted pressing on that button and reading on from that. What you've written is beautiful , I went crazy over this and I love this so much. Gah,but there isn't enough words of how much this book was incredibly written from the structure to the plot line and to the character development.Best wishes ~Carlos.

@XxbookwormgirlxX

I'm in love with this book you are such a great author I love how professional the book is written and I love how it's different then most books and not exactly the same you did a really good job with this book and I can't wait to read the sequel

@shattered_motiv

My amount of feelings I went through with this book was extraordinary. My love for this book is enormous and my friends I have recommended it to have loved it too. I just finished the sequel, And I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO UPdate it OMG. I JUST CANT. THANKYOU

@AmaPhillips

I wish I would've started reading this book from the start of when you published it, but even so I'm so glad I read it. It's amazing. This should be a major motion picture. It feels like something written by John Green. & coming from me that is a MAJOR compliment bc I love him. On my way to read the spin off!!

@daniel_uNtOucHEd21

wow!!! best ever soooooo romantic and beautiful. I wwwwuuuuuvvvvvv it so much...still moving on.. I can't barely move on to another book coz evey single emotions ,touch,kiss,love,tears,laughters,comforts,confrontations and even simple whispers is still fresh in my mind.. omg I can't forget this promise..standing ovation for our miss\mrs beakyboo...

@Shiki1405

The amount of emotions I went through while reading this seems almost ridiculous and that means that you, miss, are an amazing writer. Screw anyone else who may tell you otherwise because at this point (I'm getting to a point where this is embarrassingly emotional and sappy) I need you to know that what you write has power - do with it what you will - and that's pretty fucking beautiful.

((BONUS VIDEO - At the top of the page is the lyric video to the song Reasons which is featured in the book. Hope you enjoy!))