Chapter two

SO, HERE GOES CHAPTER TWO.

 __________________________________________________________

Chapter two
Marnie's P.O.V

I sit in the limo, waiting for Tyler to come back outside so we can go be 'normal' teenagers for a few months. Really just until he wins her heart so he can take her with us. I don't see why she is so important... I mean who was there for him when she broke his heart? I was! I should be the one he does this type of thing for. Not her!

He comes out with her and she looks ready to get in her own car but then stars to walk over to the limo. GREAT! She's coming with us to school! She opens the door and gets in looking at me with surprise.

"Hi, I'm Marnie. One of Tyler's friends." I say to her.

"Hi. I'm Mercy!" she says.

I put my ear buds in as her and Tyler start talking and unwrapping a guitar from its box. It's a nice guitar; I should know, I have two just like it.

We pull to a stop and I take my ear buds out we all get out of the limo, Mercy, Tyler, then me. Everyone is looking at us by the time we take a step towards the school and Mercy has already run off to go talk to some reddish-orange haired girl, showing her the guitar. The bell rings and we walk into the school towards the office. We walk into the office and Tyler talks to the secretary for a few minutes before she sends us off to class.

We walk into the same classroom and I look around for a seat to find Tyler sitting with Mercy. Something tells me that he made sure we have all the same classes as her. Knowing him, it's exactly what he did.

"So, class we have two new students, one newer than the other. One a returning student, one not. But we are still going on with what we had planned. Mercy, are you ready for your solo?" the teacher says.

"Yes! I'm more than ready!" she says getting up with her guitar.

 Kay! Everyone gives it up for Mercy Amaze!" says the teacher.
- Show quoted text -
 "There's a fire starting in my heart, reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark, Finally I can see you crystal clear, go ahead and cell me out and I'll lay your shit bare, See how I leave with every piece of you; don't under estimate the things that I will do. There's a fire starting in my heart, reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark, The scars of your love, remind me of us, They keep me thinking that we almost had it all, The scares of your love, they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling,  We could have had it all, Rolling in the deep, You had my heart inside of your hand, And you played it, to the beat Baby, I have no story to be told, but I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn, Think of me in the depths of your despair, making a home down there because mine sure won't be shared. The scares if your love, remind me of us, They keep me thinking that we almost ha it all, The scares of your love, they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling, We could have had it all, Rolling in the deep, You had my heart inside of your hands, And you played it to the beat, Could have had it all, Rolling in the deep, You had my heart in your hand
But you played it to the beating..." she sang.

She turned to look at Tyler; there is no way that this song is for him! She sings the rest if the song without taking her eyes off of him. And when she finishes he stands up and claps along with a few other people.

"Thank you!" she says.

"You did great Mercy!" I hear Tyler say to her when she sits back down.

"You really think so?" she asks him.

"Of course, I've always loved your voice you know that!" he says.

"I know, it's just I have changed so much in the past few years and so has my voice." she says.

"Yeah I know, so I was thinking maybe next time you could sing one of my songs... I mean here I am your triple threat best friend!" he says.

"Hmmm. I'll think about it!" she says smiling.

She is pathetic! When is he going to see that!? Why are we even here!? She is just so URRGGGHHHHH!!!

Mercy's P.O.V

I finish singing my solo and I get off the stage. I walk back to my seat and start talking with Tyler and Rachel. It's a good thing we have a double music class so I can have my guitar with me and not have to take it everywhere. At lunch I can just take it home.

"So do you still do birthday lunch?" asks Tyler.

"Yeah! Why, you wanna come? Well you kind of have to, I have no other way home...” I say.

 __________________________________________________________

 So I thought it would be cool to let you all inside Marnie’s head. .and now that you have, what do you think she is going to do?? What do you think will happen??

REMEMBER,

VOTE&&COMMENT&&FAN!!